Jehovah`s Witness/RANDO I HADNT NOTICED A PART OF YOUR REPLY

Question
Robert if you dont mind let this to be posted, cause Mr Rando doesnt allow questions at this time.

FOR SOME UNKOWN REASON I HADNT READ THIS PART OF YOUR REPLY:
"I no longer give witness to Apostates or Opposers.  "He that is correcting the ridiculer is taking to himself dishonor, and he that is giving a reproof to someone wicked—a defect in him." (Proverbs 9:7)"

It was after the sentence "No thank you Judas go do what you are doing more quickly".I dont know how I didnt notice the second sentence coming after this, I had read your reply from the very first minutes you posted this. I cant understand how it escaped my notice cause it was a short reply.

Guess what, this sentence made me a little bit angry. NO! Very very angry! Actually it was read after a difficult day, so it was a match that lighted my rage. Im now a deluge of waves ready to smash NOT you BUT ALL THE LIARS OF THE WORLD THAT INVENT SALVATION RULES. I HATE LIE.

FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE NOT JESUS CHRIST. YOU ARE NOT MY MASTER. Get it? Read this for a couple of times so that you understand it.

SECOND IM NOT JUDAS. IM NOT YOUR DISCIPLINE AND I DIDNT BETRAYED YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN RETURN OF SOMETHING MATERIAL. I HADNT MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU OR ANYONE AND GUESS WHAT... EVEN WHEN I WAS ANSWERING TRINITARIANS AT YOUR SIDE, I HAD ALREADY DECIDED THAT I DIDNT WANT TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF WATCHTOWER. WHY? BECAUSE THESE ATHEISTIC BIG DOLLAR LUNATICS ARE SAYING TO YOU AND EVERY WITNESS TO DO CRAZY THINGS IN ORDER TO BE SAVED. SIR THIS IS MOSAIC LAW, ITS NOT CHRISTIANITY. WERE ALL SAVED ONLY IF WE BELIEVE IN JESUS. THERES NO WAY THAT YOU WILL BE JUDGED AS SAVED BY WORKS. WORKS ARE DONE NOT FOR SALVATION CAUSE WERE ALL SINNERS.
I DONT AGREE WITH MANY THEOLOGIC VIEWS OF HOLLAND, BUT DID YOU NOTICE THAT HE SAID SALVATION IS NOT BEING A MEMBER OF EVANGELISTS AND BAPTISTS CHURCH?

THIRD I WAS POLITE WITH YOU. DO YOU THINK THAT THIS GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE SO RUDE AGAINST ME IN PUBLIC, CALLING ME WICKED AND RIDICULER? DO YOU THINK IM WEAK OR A CHILD? SIR IM NOT A CHILD, IM 30 YEARS OLD.

FORTH IM NOT AN APOSTATE OR OPPOSER OF JESUS CHRIST. IM AN OPPOSER OF ALL THE ATHEISTIC CLERGIES IN THE WORLD THAT MAKE TRILLION OF DOLLARS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY, NO HOME, PROBLEMS WITH HEALTH OR WHATEVER AND SEARCH FOR HELP FROM THE DEVIL.

FIFTH ARE YOU AFRAID OF JESUS OR WATCHTOWER? SIR IM NO LONGER AFRAID OF MEN. HOW CAN THEY COME TO MY DESTROYED HOME AND ASK ME TO GIVE ALL MY FORTUNE TO THEM? HOW DO THEY HAVE THE NERVES TO DIVIDE MY FAMILY? WHEN MY GRANDPA WAS CONSIDERED AN APOSTATE BECAUSE OF THEIR NASTY RULES, MY RELATIVES WERE NOT TALKING TO HIM. HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE DOWN THERE IN AMERICA MAKE SUCH A BRAINWASHING TO MY FAMILY IN ORDER TO TREAT WITH SUCH DISREPECT A MAN WHO IS FEEDING THEM FOR OVER OF 50 YEARS? MY GRANDPA WAS REINSTALLED AS ON OFFICIAL MEMBER AGAIN, BUT I WAS DISGUISTED BY THEIR SATANIC RULES.  

THEY CANT FOOL ME, IM 30 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DEDICATED MY LIFE IN THE RESEARCH OF TRUTH.

RANDO LISTEN TO ME. SALVATION IS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST. SALVATION IS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST. SALVATION IS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST.

IF YOURE AFRAID OF JESUS CHRIST, THEN TEACH THIS. I DONT SAY THAT YOU SHOULD LEAVE WATCHTOWER BUT IF THEY FORCE YOU TO TEACH THAT SALVATION IS NOT ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST AS THE BIBLE CRYSTAL CLEARLY TEACHES, THEN SIR YOU MUST THINK AGAIN ABOUT IT. DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS?

SO SAD, I SEND YOU A LETTER THROUGH ANOTHER EXPERT. DONT THINK I ATTACKED YOU. READ THIS MESSAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO UNDERSTAND. IM CALLING YOU TO FREE YOUR LIFE FROM THE DAMNED ATHEISTS THAT USE RELIGION IN ORDER TO OPPRESS. DEATH TO THEIR MASONY!!! WERE NOT SLAVES OF THEIR NEW WORLD. WE DEMAND RESPECT. ONLY GOD IS ABOVE US. NONE ELSE! NONE ELSE!

YOURE CLEVER RANDO, YOURE NOT FOOL TO BECOME THEIR VICTIM. WAKE UP BEFORE THEY TRAP YOU IN THEIR JAWS!

Answer
I debated with myself about posting this. I hope this has a positive effect somehow. I realize that you are venting. Maybe I would too. But it's often not worth the effort. You know what you are and what you are not and that is the important thing. Not what someone else says about you.

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones