Jehovah`s Witness/RANDO PUT OFF THE "MAX OUT" THING

Question
Hello Derrick. Sorry for this, but I cant send a message to Mr Rando. He is still maxed out.

I just saw something and I was annoyed. RANDO LISTEN TO ME! I saw a guy asking you saying "CAN I have your opinion ?, I JUST want to ask....". This is FEAR!  Why doesnt he plainly says "I WANT TO ASK, I WANT YOUR OPINION".

Do you see what you have done? You have scared people thinking youre an angel of Jehovah that punishes whoever disagrees. Why Mr Brenton said that I dont need to be so polite with him and that I SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO HAVE DOUBTS AND ASK? Do you see the difference? Was I a demon taking advantage of Mr Brenton's politeness? Did it bring shame to Jehovah's organization? In fact I think Brenton is the only expert here that has attracted people and has won the respect of everyone.

Do you like to behave like a fanatic hateful priest like the ones you had in the catholic church? Dont do to others what you dont like them doing to you. Rando we have to attract people to Jesus. With that tactic atheism gets advantage. People are scared of punishment curses, they dont want to be moral just to avoid a destruction. They search for real love, not hypocrisy.

Do whatever you want. But dont wonder why Im angry. Sir I was patient but you didnt respect that. At least, I didnt insult you.

Sir, it was not Mr Holland's presence on this forum that made some witnesses leave the org. Maybe they had problems and they couldnt stay any longer. They had already decided for themselves, theyre not robots. I will tell you what takes away Witnesses, its FEAR AND PUNISHMENT. People dont want to serve a God just to avoid a devastation, I already told you that they search for a lovely environment, not hypocrisy.

I hope you will realize that you dont get salvation points because of the preaching work. You preach to people about the kingdom of God because that is what Jesus said and that is what you accept to do, but NOT in order to be saved. Why its so difficult to grasp? None said to JWs to leave the org unless they face problem, what Holland told them was to accept ONLY Jesus Christ as the savior and to not think they are saved because of the works they do.

I dont hate you, I hate liars who take advantage of you and other witnesses. Please sir, first of all respect yourself. Lets make real progress, not the false and techonological one, but spiritual.

Answer
Hello Christaras, how are you?

Sir, you must understand that Rando STAYS "Maxed Out" about 99% of the time.  In order to get a question to him, you have to just about be sitting at your computer when the forum updates each week, and he becomes "Available" again.  When that happens, you have a window of about one hour to send him your question, before he sends more questions to himself and becomes "Maxed Out" again.  Remember...he only allows 3 "questions" per week.  The rest of the time, you can forget about getting a question sent to him.  

I realize his reply to you was insulting, especially by calling you "Judas", "apostate", and "opposer", but you were actually quite fortunate to get a question through to him at all.

YOU:  "Why Mr Brenton said that I dont need to be so polite with him and that I SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO HAVE DOUBTS AND ASK? Do you see the difference? Was I a demon taking advantage of Mr Brenton's politeness? Did it bring shame to Jehovah's organization? In fact I think Brenton is the only expert here that has attracted people and has won the respect of everyone."

ME:  I think you are on target with this statement.  I believe that nearly everyone who reads this forum, has respect for Brenton's conduct, if not always agreeing with his doctrines.  

You have 2 vastly different mind-sets at work here.  You have Brenton, who encourages you to ask questions, because he believes that the truth can stand on its on.  Then you have Rando, who is very insecure in his beliefs, and can only demonize those who dare to question the WT doctrines, or even his own words, which he views with extremely high regard.  

You know, that is one thing I have always found so interestingly ironic about this forum...The ones who THINK they are the smartest, most scholarly, and the most brilliant, are actually the ones who are the most dense, and yes, hateful.  Three come to mind immediately.  Conversely, the ones who are the most humble, patient, and polite, actually are SMARTER in their arguments too.  Isn't that interesting?  Here's why I think that is....The ones who talk the loudest in their insults and their self-boasting, are actually quite insecure on the inside, and I believe, feel inferior.  The only way they can boost their own ego, is by trying to tear down other people.  

YOU: "Do whatever you want. But dont wonder why Im angry. Sir I was patient but you didnt respect that. At least, I didnt insult you."

ME:  That is what you get from him, Sir.  And that is a shame to have to say.  Patience and kindness mean nothing to this man, and if he perceives you as an enemy, there is no depth that he will not stoop to, in order to try and discredit you.

YOU:  "hope you will realize that you dont get salvation points because of the preaching work. You preach to people about the kingdom of God because that is what Jesus said and that is what you accept to do, but NOT in order to be saved. Why its so difficult to grasp? None said to JWs to leave the org unless they face problem, what Holland told them was to accept ONLY Jesus Christ as the savior and to not think they are saved because of the works they do."

ME:  Thank you for acknowledging what I tell people, Sir.  You are again right on target.  It carries much weight coming from you, because as you know, you used to vehemently oppose me and my being here.  Yet, you are candid and honest enough to state what I have actually said, and that is that faith in Christ alone, is the only means of salvation, and not by our own works or merits.

I appreciate a man who disagrees with me in some areas, but who honestly states what I have said.  Now, let's make a point here.  Rando would say that you are beyond hope for salvation, while thinking that he himself is going to Heaven, as one of "Christ's brothers".  Remember...He has already "turned you over to Satan"....:)

Yet, you speak the truth about what I have said, and he lies about what I believe.  Just a FEW of Rando's lies, concerning my statements....

1.  That I claim Herod was a Christian, which was completely false.
2.  That I change my views from the Trinity to Modalism, which is completely ridiculous.
3.  That I deny that Jesus is the Christ, when it is Rando who denies that Jesus was Christ at His birth, as I affirm that He was.

And there are many more.  That is not even speaking of the personal slander about my mother, that he has spewed forth, and some of his fellow JW's here support him in.  But here is the mind of this person...He thinks the guy who states the truth and does NOT "bear false witness", is the one who is doomed for Gehenna, while HE himself can lie and slander, and is going to be rewarded by Jehovah God.

There is definitely a mental disorder of some sort here.

YOU:  "Do you see what you have done? You have scared people thinking youre an angel of Jehovah that punishes whoever disagrees."

ME:  This is probably the one point that I disagree with you on, Christaras.  I DO believe that Rando is convinced in his OWN mind, that he occupies such a lofty position as the Judge of everyone.  But I seriously don't think he has other people scared in the least.  Surely not!!  Numerous people have picked up on his mental state, and I believe, have pity and sympathy for him.  I certainly do.  But I don't think anyone but the extremely weak-minded, would fear him in any way.  I simply cannot imagine that.

His comments are what they are, and anyone with even the slightest Bible knowledge, would immediately detect something wrong with them.  

YOU:  "I dont hate you, I hate liars who take advantage of you and other witnesses. Please sir, first of all respect yourself. Lets make real progress, not the false and techonological one, but spiritual."

ME:  I appreciate your appeal here to him, Christaras.  But please don't hold your breath, or get your hopes up.  Only God can change this man's heart.  It is not for me to state whether he still has hope.  I know nothing about his personal life, or what made him into what he is.  I have addressed Rando where I felt it was necessary, in his slander of myself and others, and in his false doctrines and misrepresentations of Christian doctrine.  

I do try and keep in mind that things may have happened in a person's life, that might cause much of their hatefulness and disposition.  I say that, because there was an expert here several years ago, who went by the name of "Janko", and he was extremely hateful as well.  Granted, not to Rando's extent, but quite rude nonetheless.  But I can also tell you, that Janko was at least personable off of the board.  He and I had several correspondences back and forth through personal e-mail, and he had been very hurt by a divorce, and also was battling terminal cancer.  So, I always took that into consideration, when reading his hateful replies in this forum.  

Still, it is no excuse to be rude, hateful, and unchristian to others.  I said all that, to say this...I don't know what has happened in Rando's life, that has made him believe lying is okay, and what has made him so full of hate.  Perhaps certain events (loss of family, a marriage, etc) have made him bitter.  Perhaps he was already bitter, and that is what led to things happening in his life, the way they did.  I dont know the situation, but I suspect he is quite a lonely person.  So, you are right not to hate him.  We should pray for him, that somehow the Holy Spirit will touch his heart, and draw Him to the joy of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  I fear for this man, as he is closer each day to giving an account to God for his actions.  

If he doesn't come to Christ, that will not go well for him.  He needs our prayers.

Take care, Christaras.  Have a good day.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland