Jehovah`s Witness/Sal, Grunbaum

Question
Hello, You say you are a Jehovahs Witness. I read an interchange of words between you, and Sal about Mr. Grunbaum. You called this gentleman your Brother. I was n his page Mr.Grunbaum, and after reading his answer to someones question he signed his name Prophet Prince etc..he can not be a JW calling his self a Prophet. So u say you are a witness and you called him your brother. I am confused With this languageplease explain it to me? The language I am confused about is you calling him Mr.Grunbaum your brother (spiritually) I guess, and him calling his self a prophet.

Answer
Hello,

Yes, every single REAL Jehovah's Witness the world over is either my spiritual brother or spiritual sister.

What you are not understanding is what he means by that, as he himself explained a few times what he meant by that.  Here read for yourself:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/10/prophet-5.htm

As I mentioned to Sal, I'll just copy what I said to him as to why we call each other brother and sister:

"We are an international brotherhood, so I sent my brother a greeting, along with mentioning a few other brothers as well.  

Millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses sincerely try to live in harmony with God’s instructions and ways. Their hope of eternal life is anchored in God’s new world. By conducting their daily lives in obedience to God’s laws, they show him their willingness to submit to his way of ruling both now and in the new world. Everywhere, regardless of their nationality or race, they obey the same standards...those set out by God in his Word. That is why they are a true international brotherhood, a new world society of God’s making.  Isaiah 54:13; Matthew 22:37, 38; John 15:9, 14.

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not take the credit for their being a unique global brotherhood. They know that this is the result of God’s powerful spirit working on people who submit to his laws. (Acts 5:29, 32; Galatians 5:22, 23) It is God’s doing. As Jesus said, “the things impossible with men are possible with God.” (Luke 18:27) So the God who made possible the enduring universe is the one who also makes possible the enduring new world society.

Thus, Jehovah’s way of ruling in the new world can already be seen in what he is producing in the foundation for the new world that is now being formed. And what he has done with his Witnesses is, in a sense, a modern miracle. Why? Because he has built Jehovah’s Witnesses into a true worldwide brotherhood, one that can never be broken by divisive national, racial, or religious interests. While the Witnesses number into the millions and live in over 200 lands, they are bound together as one in an unbreakable bond. This worldwide brotherhood, unique in all history, is indeed a modern miracle...God’s doing.  Isaiah 43:10, 11, 21; Acts 10:34, 35; Galatians 3:28.

How can it be further determined who the people are that God is using as the foundation for his new world? Well, who fulfill Jesus’ words at John 13:34, 35? He stated: “I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.” Jehovah’s Witnesses believe Jesus’ words and act on them. As God’s Word instructs, they “have intense love for one another.” (1 Peter 4:8) In addition, they “clothe [themselves] with love, for it is a perfect bond of union.” (Col 3:14) So brotherly love is the “glue” that holds them together worldwide.

Also, 1 John 3:10-12 says: “The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother. For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should have love for one another; not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother.” Thus, God’s people are a nonviolent, global brotherhood."

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T