Jehovah`s Witness/Salvation

Question
How does God's patience lead to Salvation?
Can you give me some examples from the bible too?
Thank you.

Answer
Hello

Thanks for writing

For over 6000 years God has been patient with man. He's keep this sinful, imperfect world including man's wickedness continue for all that time. He's even arranged for our salvation at a cost to himself, watching his own son die an excruciating death for mankind, you can't get much more patient than that.

Here's an example of God's patience that I like. It's with Nineveh. Here's some information on Nineveh from our Bible encyclopedia

Nineveh:

"A city of Assyria founded by Nimrod, “a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.” Together with Rehoboth-Ir, Calah, and Resen it constituted “the great city.” (Ge 10:9, 11, 12; Mic 5:6) Much later it became the capital of the Assyrian Empire. As such, Nineveh was a “city of bloodshed” (Na 3:1), for the Assyrians waged many wars of conquest and employed brutal methods in killing captured warriors. Doubtless the military campaigns contributed greatly to the city’s wealth. The principal deity of Nineveh appears to have been Ishtar, a goddess of love and war"

So we have a false religious city of bloodshed here. Built from the time of Babel(about 2300 b.c.e) and they where allowed to go on all the way to 632 b.c.e before they where destroyed.
So God was patient with this city of bloodshed for over 2000 years.

So this is a fantastic example of just how patient God is.

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW