Jehovah`s Witness/Thank you!

Question
Greetings Bro. Grünbaum, Agape!

Sister T here, and I just want to say that I so enjoy reading your replies and I just had to tell you!

As I do Bro. Rando, Bro DW, and Bro Hepburn as well!

Ones come on here trying to prove we're wrong and they just can't.  God's word is truth!! (John 17:17)  There's no denying the truth.  It can't be denied!

I just wanted to send a warm note of thanks and encouragement to you and the other true servants of Jehovah, as you encourage me tremendously!

Our brotherhood is so marvelous, thanks to Jehovah and his son Jesus for the undeserved kindness and the privilege to be out of the darkness and in his wonderful LIGHT!!! (1 Peter 2:9)

Keep fighting the fine fight and keep up the good work my dear Brother!  (1 Tim. 6:12)

Sister T

jw.org

Answer
Hello Sister T Agape' ,Brotherly Love !

You are an encouragement to me as well ,as well as Brother DW and Rando,it takes a strong witness to be on a site like this with the opposers we encounter,its similar to field service in some respects.So keep up the fight as the end is fast approaching.

(Hebrews 10:25-26) 25 not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near.

Your Brother Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum