Jehovah`s Witness/Your thoughts on this quote

Hello Mr. G.  I saw a quote today and wanted to get your thoughts on it to see if you think it has any merit.

>>>If truth is not undergirded by love, it makes the possessor of that truth obnoxious and the truth repulsive.>>>

What do you think about that?

That came from a false prophet who makes money selling books and DVDs ,what truth does the false Prophet Ravi Zacharias have,the truth of the bible is the truth but its interpreted by many charlatans like Ravi Zacharias. The possessor of truth be he obnoxious or beloved doesn't change the message of truth ,Many think Jesus message was to bring peace but it was the opposite

(Matthew 10:34-35# 34 Do not think I came to put peace upon the earth; I came to put, not peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to cause division. . .

Same with me,I dont care if you like me or not,I know why you sent this to me,you rather listen to a man who makes money selling books some costing close to 300.00 dollars,if he cared so much about truth he should give his books away for free like JWs do we dont sell the truth like these Charlatans.

What really is obnoxious is to make money on religion ,Jesus said:

#Matthew 10:8-10) . . .. YOU received free, give free. 9 Do not procure gold or silver or copper for YOUR girdle purses,

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum