Jehovah`s Witness/United Nations......

Question
I do agree with JW's that the United Nations will turn on religion .  I studied off and on for about 5 years now.  But the persecution got to me.  I'm embarrassed and feel very small.   Sometimes, I don't think I am worth saving.  But my gut tells me that the JW's are the true religion.  I don't like what people say about the JW's and it offends me.  The Muslims have most of the seats in the UN and that really scares me.  They are politically connected and I think they will go after the Christians soon.   Religion has no rights any longer and atheists are "sue" happy by taking Religion to court and the atheists are winning most of their cases.  Can I include this in the prophecy of the Political Powers turning on Religion?   

Kind regards.

Answer
Yes, you can include the Religious erosion of today's political climate to be a "turning" on Religion.  Schools have now "outlawed" praying and the Governmental Agencies are forbidding Bibles on Public Display.  The KJV's ten commandments have been stripped and are no longer on display.  Partly because the King James Version is a weak and watered down version of God's Word.  SO much so, that the public schools were referring to the ten commandments as the "ten principles".    "You shall not kill" when the actual translation reads, "You must not murder"  See the difference?  Jehovah Witnesses refuse to water down God's Word as "Christendom" has done for so many years, as their erosion of Political Power as waned.   Little by little, Religion has been offering their clout to the "wild beast" not knowing they are even doing it.  "These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast." (Rev 17:3)

Even among the "wicked",  they are viewing the things Jehovah Witnesses have been speaking about.  SO if this is your Reason to serve Jehovah, it will be short lived.  Jehovah Witnesses worship the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ with spirit and truth.  "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for, indeed, the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him.  God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.” (John 4:23-24)  Notice Jesus stated that "they" the true worshipers, will worship the Father with spirit and truth.  Therefore, we reject all of Christendom's teachings.  Three in one god or eternal burning hell, kill for country.  This is the sect on the front lines of Religion to be destroyed.  Christendom's members have "murdered" many Muslims the world over.   Jehovah Witnesses are no part of the World and have not engaged in such things.  Rather, they are "imprisoned" for refusing to "kill" their neighbor.  

Atheism is the modern movement today born out of False Religion.  Since "Christendom" teaches man's doctrines, many see the hypocrisy and deny there is even a God at all.  In the ministry, I come across many members of Christendom who no longer attend because they want no part of it.  Prophecy is action Kyle!  The waters are drying up in False Religion and they are lowering the standards of God's Word to make it more acceptable to the masses who are "ungodly".  The den of Satan is growing dramatically as we speak.  The demons are even on this site "gathering" by means of deception.  

Satan by means of the Anti-Christ teaches a teaching of "God" manifested in the flesh, not Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. (2 John 7)  Is that what your Religion teaches?  That Jesus is God and that "Jesus" will burn you in an inescapable burning and eternal hell?  That's what Christendom teaches.  The man of lawlessness is Exposed!  Christendom's false teachings!!  These demonic influences will make you feel unworthy, they will even try to embarrass you to stop supporting Jehovah's Sovereignty.  "

"Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction." (2 Thess 2:17)   Christendom is doomed, get out of her, if you do not want to share with her in her plaques!  She has sided with Israel who have denied Christ, Jerusalem is no longer earthly for God's Temple where Satan can attack, but heavenly "safe-guarded" from Apostates and Opposers.  "I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." (Rev 21:2)

Only Jehovah Witnesses know these things you yearn to learn, the others are being deceived and mislead by the demons.  The time left is reduced. It indeed would be sad for you to witness these things come about, then ask for a Bible Study, only to be denied entry into our interior rooms.  "Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and the fornicators and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone liking and carrying on a lie." (Rev 22:15) <~~~ Sacred Secret Revealed:  We first thought this was solely ((heavenly)) but dogs, those who practice spiritism, fornicators, murderers,  idolaters, and everyone liking and carrying on a lie don't go to heaven.  And since Satan's presence is no longer welcomed in Heaven, it must be earthly!   Yes, the foundation for that New Earth is being formed NOW and you are Invited!    The pattern is set, and a cleansing process begins with (John 17:3).  Don't stop now, keep walking, I am inviting you.  You must progress and stay on the road to Life, don't turn left or to the right, keep moving forward.

Society's explanation :  Scriptural Questions Answered:

Rev 1:4; 3:1; 4:5; 5:6—What is indicated by the expression “the seven spirits”? The number seven signifies completeness from God’s standpoint. Thus, the message to “the seven congregations” ultimately applies to all of God’s people gathered together in more than 100,000 congregations earth wide. (Rev. 1:11, 20) Since holy spirit is given according to what its operation needs to accomplish, the expression “the seven spirits” denotes the fullness of its operation in giving {understanding and bringing blessings to those who pay attention to the prophecy}. The book of Revelation seems to progress on the basis of a series of sevens. The number seven here represents completeness, and indeed, the book deals with bringing “to a finish,” or completion, “the sacred secret of God.” —Rev. 10:7.

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... Take your stand against Satan and he will flee from you.  (James 4:7)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando