Jehovah`s Witness/UNITED NATIONS AND PROPHECIES

Question
Hello. How are you Robert?

Id like to comment on our situation. Please read carefully, this is TOO long but so IMPORTANT letter for all of us. Its a kind of preaching, so I apologize, please be moderate with my effort to preach.

1)Well, we're disappointed with many false prophets, arent we? But the fact there are many false prophets, doesnt necessarily means that ALL prophets are false.

2)Besides this, we all want things to be fullfilled during our time, as probably many christians of different centuries wished and died without seeing anything. But, will our wish determine the events our times? Prophecies can be fullfilled, no matter if we wish for them or not.

I mean, I see you sacrificed your life to a false prophet, you also witnessed so many other false ones and this had a terrible inpact in your faith, so that you now declare Bible is just a good book for living your life and nothing more or special. Bible prophets became for you another category of sick or at least sincere men, with dreams that were never fullfilled. Dreams and ambitions that drove and still drive many wars, conflicts, blood and tyranny, with the ambition to fullfill the sick plans of Abraham's children for world control.

I feel you! Sincerely, dont give up! I have also passed NUMEROUS TIMES from this stage of disbelief. Its a hard fight! THE WORLD IS SO COMPLEX. THE AIR IS SO FULLED WITH IDEAS AND DISTORTED VIEWS.

Let me try to help. Well, reading the Bible with logic and NOT emotion, I finally see that it presents a perfect view of man's state and a PERFECT explanation for our wretched state.

See the beginning, see the end. Its a restoration plan. Man wished knowledge that would make him an independent god. How could it?! He rejected the source of life. How could then knowledge save him or make him immortal? Now, he lost perfection and life. Sin caused death. But a prophecy is given, a hope right there from the beginning in Genesis.  

Then, we wonder how God could choose such a terrible race as the Jews for bringing the Messiah into the world. Truly, arent they terrible? But lets look at the other nations, they were too much bragging for themselves and hailed creation rather than the Creator. They were believing in their power as Adam did. I dont say Jews dont believe in their power.

So did Jehovah really chose the Jews and for what reason? We read that he chose a man called Abraham, in fact a Chaldean from ancient Mesopotamia. He was probably an astronomer/astrologer. This man was the father of many nations, among of them the Jews. He received the promise of the Seed because in contrast with others he distincted the Creator from the creation. But God said that through his seed, the nations of the world will be blessed, not suffer! All these jews that make the world suffer are not children of Abraham. Christians are the spiritual children of Abraham as Jesus says. So God distincted them to ACCOMPLISH A MISSION, not because he loved them more than all other nations. In fact, their history is full of rejection of God's prophets. They were no better than the other nations that hailed creation intead of Creator.

What Jesus accomplished? As a god who became man, he offered a perfect sacrifice of himself as priest. It was really perfect because he was not a descendant of Adam. He brought us again close to the Father. So all who believe to Him, have the hope of eternal life. THIS IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE WITH OTHER MESSIAHS and Theosophy. We cant achieve immortality and perfection with our own powers. We cant become gods, unless a god becomes man for us. This is the lie that Satan said, "you will become gods with your knowledge"....

Sorry, I dont want to bother you with anything more upon this.

Finally, I turn to our century. Wow, 2000 years after Revelation and nothing has happened. Armageddon didnt come, Christ doesnt rule the Earth yet. Unfullfilled lies or hopes that never came true?

First of all, doesnt the Bible really says that God sees time differently than us?What is 2000 years, maybe two or even one day.
But, lets look at the events of our centuries. World Wars and finally a Worldwide Alliance of Nations. Hopes for the Great Architect, the King of Peace by masons, theosophists, Jews, a fight against Christian religion through neopaganism, an effort to drive clergies away from power. Along with all these a vast flood of false prophecies and a rise of knoweledge and frantic burst of techonology.

I end my letter. WHY ITS NOT POSSIBLE THAT ALL THESE ARE PROPHECIES?  Why the 10 kings of Rev17 couldnt be the United Nations, that want to ban religion and give their power to the Anti-christ?

I mean, give a second chance. Dont let false prophets make you tired. Check all things carefully.

Best wishes,
Chris your brother in Christ

Answer
Thank you for your kind intentions. Even though you didn't ask a question about Jehovah's Witnesses I will reply so that your encouragement to not lose faith can be read by those who visit this site. As for me, no, I do not wonder how God could choose the Jews for bringing the Messiah into the world, and I do not think that the Jews are terrible.

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones