Jehovah`s Witness/just want to ask

Question
Hello again Bro Rando

I just need your thoughts on this....

When I read the book of Revelation, I came across the question about this ANGEL right here:

Revelation 10:1-3

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

It seems like it's pointing to JESUS(?) because, as I compared it to another passages, I can see something very significant in relevant to the subject:

Revelation 1:7

7 Look! He is coming with the clouds,

Matthew 17:2

2. .and his face shone as the sun, . .

Rev 1:15

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace;

Rev 5:5

5 behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah,
_________________________________________________

And also Revelation 18:1

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

When I compared it to Revelation 12:10, and Rev 1:16 and also Matthew 17:2, I'm convinced it's pointing to JESUS!

Any corrections? Can I have your thoughts on this? And would you mind giving me also the other passages in the BIBLE where it points to JESUS being an ANGEL ?

Thank You and I would look forward to that

Answer
Yes, you are gaining "Spiritual Insight".  This comes with a warning.  In order to keep "Spiritual Insight", one has to keep reaching and struggle to stay on the road leading to Life.  If we turn to the left or to the right, we can lose this fantastic gift.  Think about extending your Ministry in some way.  Be obedient, be submissive, and Jehovah will bestow onto you these fine Spiritual Blessings!  

There are many scripture pointing to Jesus being an angel.  Here's a few scripture I can share with you, there are many more:

"Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the garden" (Gen 3:8)  
"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trumpet, " (Rev 1:10)
"And I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me," (Rev 1:12)
"I became dead, but, look! I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Ha′des. " (Rev 1:18)

"These are the things that the Son of God says, he who has his eyes like a fiery flame, and his feet are like fine copper," (Rev 2:18)

This angel goes on and states, "I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine." (Rev 2:11-12)

But one of the elders says to me: “Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.” (Rev 5:5)

"They have over them a king , the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is A·bad′don, but in Greek he has the name A·pol′lyon." (Rev 9:11)

"And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.  And he seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years .  And he hurled him into the abyss and shut [it] and sealed [it] over him, that he might not mislead the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After these things he must be let loose for a little while." (Rev 20:1-3)

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/Jesus-Abaddon-Destroyer.htm

"I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star ." (Rev 22:16)  Really, the entire Bible is full of texts proofs of Jesus being an angel.

For the Serious Bible Student:  Scripture upon scripture upon scripture!  

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/5/Christ-Angel-Jehovah-Pa

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/6/Christ-Angel-Jehovah-Pa

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2011/6/christ-angel-jehovah-pa

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2008/12/archangel.htm

In closing let's view (Rev 18:1) "And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory ."

Yes, you're correct.  "I have glorified you on the earth, having finished the work you have given me to do.  So now you, Father, glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was." (John 17:5-6)

Read (Proverbs 8:22-31) to learn about Jesus as "the beginning of creation".

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Ps..My gift to you... "For the one finding me will certainly find life, and gets goodwill from Jehovah.  But the one missing me is doing violence to his soul; all those intensely hating me are the ones that do love death.” (Proverbs 8:35-36)

"True wisdom has built its house; it has hewn out its seven pillars."   (Proverbs 9:1)  This scripture is now unfolding for the "pure of heart"!  Society's explanation :  Scriptural Questions Answered:

Rev 1:4; 3:1; 4:5; 5:6—What is indicated by the expression “the seven spirits”? The number seven signifies completeness from God’s standpoint. Thus, the message to “the seven congregations” ultimately applies to all of God’s people gathered together in more than 100,000 congregations earth wide. (Rev. 1:11, 20) Since holy spirit is given according to what its operation needs to accomplish, the expression “the seven spirits” denotes the fullness of its operation in giving {understanding and bringing blessings to those who pay attention to the prophecy}. The book of Revelation seems to progress on the basis of a series of sevens. The number seven here represents completeness, and indeed, the book deals with bringing “to a finish,” or completion, “the sacred secret of God.”—Rev. 10:7.

************************************************************************************************************
In reference to Rev 18:1 "And, look! the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the direction of the east, and his voice was like the voice of vast waters; and the earth itself shone because of his glory." (Ezekiel 43:2)  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando