Jehovah`s Witness/1914?

Question
Talking to JWs about prophecies they claimed that they identified 1914 as a special date due to their prophetic calculations arriving to October 1914, and they use the outbreak of World War I as evidence of Satan being defeated and sent to earth.

The problem is that WWI started on JULY 1914, not October as the Watchtower claims. Nor can the Watchtower claim that Satan somehow made it worse or ensured that it was world war, because it was already a full-blown World conflict with all major actors already moving in action by AUGUST.

Moreover, the causes of World War I are well-known by historians to be a result of factors building up years before.

So why does the Watchtower claim WWI as evidence that Satan was ousted from heaven when by all accounts it had no effect on the events proceeding it?

Answer
I would like to see where its claimed World War I started in Oct in the Watchtower magazine,follow up with the date and page no.

If you cant provide this then dont bother to follow up,Ill respond to your other remarks not for your benefit since we wont be reading any more of your rantings but since this will be posted my readers will see it.

"they use the outbreak of World War I as evidence of Satan being defeated and sent to earth."

The scriptures clearly link Satan being ousted from heaven with the establishment of Gods Kingdom:

(Revelation 12:1-2) 12 And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars, 2 and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.

Here we see John sees a woman in heaven. She is, of course, not a literal woman. Rather, she is a sign, or a symbol of Gods woman or heavenly organization ,even the Nation of Israel was spoken of as a wife of God:

(Jeremiah 3:14) . . .Return, O YOU renegade sons,” is the utterance of Jehovah. “For I myself have become the husbandly owner of YOU people; . . .

(Hosea 2:16) . . .And it must occur in that day,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘that you will call [me] My husband, . . .

Then we see this heavenly organization gives birth:

(Revelation 12:5) . . .And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. . .

We also see Satans organization mentioned at this same time ,the two opposing organizations have come clearly into view .Jehovah’s heavenly organization as pictured by the woman and Satan’s demonic organization that challenges God’s sovereignty. A issue of sovereignty must be settled

(Revelation 12:7-9) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. . .

So its clear from scripture whenever this battle over the birth of the Kingdom is fought Satan is ousted and it clearly says :

(Revelation 12:12) . . .On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time. . .

The fact we say Satan was kicked out in October the 1st doesn't mean he was always in heaven and never had access to the earth but just in October ,thats dumb to even think something like that,all through the scriptures Satan and his Demons are seen on earth.

Actually Jesus himself pointed to 1914 World War I as the time his Kingdom is born:

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. . .

No one can dispute he was UTTERING A PROPHECY of this war since no other war can fit World War I

"The problem is that WWI started on JULY 1914, not October"

So then what you are saying is since we believe Satan was ousted in October he had nothing to do with the July beginning of World War 1 simply because he was confined in the realms of heaven and could not leave.

I made a quick summary of your complete analysis so you can see just now just how dumb your question was.

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum