Jehovah`s Witness/40 Years- Different perspective error

Question
Hello Brother Grunbaum. It has been brought to my attention that there is an error in math in regards to Hitler.

1939-1889= 50 not 40 as I mistakenly typed. So 40 is not accuratate in regards to Hitlers age at the start of WWII. All other calculations are correct. I apologize to the readers for the error.

Answer
Hitler was demon possessed as he claimed to hear voices ,I believe it as it was in 1918 he said was the actual year saying he was the Messiah,4 years after only we say Satan was ousted along ith Demon angels.Its no question he demonstrated hatred for Jews but Jehovah's Witnesses were a target,he
shut down the Watch Tower office in Magdeburg, Germany and declared he would wipe out Jehovah's Witnesses in Germany.

He got concessions of Catholicism who really hold responsibly for the murder of millions.The Vatican signed an agreement with Hitler and thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses were murdered that why when the tribulation starts as predicted by Jesus it will begin right at the Vatican which I believe is the "HOLY PLACE" mentioned where the United Nations will stand

New Living Translation
Matt 24-15
"The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about--the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place."

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum