Jehovah`s Witness/Abel the first worshipper?

Question
Hello Brother Grunbaum; I was reading your response to the question of the Oldest Religion and it brought about a question.

Why would Abel be considered the first to worship Jehovah?

Jehovah made Adam first. It was Adam that received Gods instructions, named every living thing etc. etc. Now although Adam was the first to sin, wouldn't he have been the first to worship Jehovah?

Eve was taken from the rib of Adam, and it is obvious that Eve knew Jehovah. So being the second human, would she not have been the second to worship Jehovah?

The first born was Cain, and although it is thought that Cain and Abel may have even been twins, would it stand to reason that Cain and Abel both were taught about Jehovah from their parents?

Even when we look at the account of the sacrifices, it is clear that both worshipped Jehovah, although we also know from scripture that Cains sacrifice was not favorable to Jehovah.

So through examination of the scriptures could it only be said with certainty, that Abel was the first to die for righteousness?

I look forward to you sharing your thoughts on this subject.

P.S. I am still reviewing the 40 year topic. It is undeniable that 40 is extremely significant.

Sincerely

Rev. Darryl Murphy

Answer
Greetings Mr Murphy of Michigan and welcome,

Its a interesting subject you raised and its interesting you mentioned the 40 year pattern .

When you think of worship as we know it you have to think of devotion and prayer.

But the question is since Adam was perfect and talked to God and God communicated with him did he need to also pray to God,I say NO. Did God need or want Adam to worship him,I say NO.Why as a Prophet do I say this,simple ,Jehovah had no rival gods at the time to demand exclusive devotion it was a given,he had untold billions of angels who bowed to him so he didn't really need worship from Adam it was a given.All he wanted we are told was obedience with was the only sacrifice Adam provided.As proof thousands of years later God said:

(1 Samuel 15:22# . . .Does Jehovah have as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of Jehovah? Look! To obey is better than a sacrifice, to pay attention than the fat of rams. . .

Adam didn't need to offer burnt offerings since there was no sin to atone for.So Adam just needed to obey God ,Satan was the one jealous and made himself a rival god and wanted worship ,proof of that was asking Jesus to fall down before him and worship him.

God Jehovah didn't need worship or to have Adam fall down on his knees with his eyes pointed heavenward.

It was only when Satan made himself a god that Jehovah became jealous with the knowledge that he alone should be worshipped.

After sin is when burnt offerings and sacrifices and prayer were needed and Abel was the first human successful in his attempt because God only accepted the offering ,Adam never offered anything or Eve ,why would they any sacrifice these two offered would be rejected the same as Cain his was rejected.

So for these reasons Jesus called Abel “righteous,” and he is mentioned first in Paul’s list of outstanding men of faith,how could Adam,Eve or Cain be said to have any kind of faith.

So Abel was the first of mankind worthy of redemption as Adam,Eve and Cain are lost forever.
Cain sinned willful after knowing the truth so he sinned against holy spirit.

Abel be considered the first to worship Jehovah and not his father ,mother or his evil brother.

"I am still reviewing the 40 year topic. It is undeniable that 40 is extremely significant"

No question about it,we are racing towards October 1st 2014 next year ,which if all the past patterns of Oct/Ethium Nisan/March April destruction and deliverance were pointing to a greater fulfillment then we will see a gigantic eclipses next year of the likes will even scare me.

I dont know if you read the thread by a JW brother Kay but he tuned in on this 40 thing,up until his thread my spiritual attenena was raised but after his entry not only was my attenena
raised but hair on the back of my neck was raised as well,here is what he said:

Hello Brother,

"I've been following the 40 years threads, (not that us brothers should be getting too worked up and crazy about it) and noticed what the significance behind the number 40 and how it might be understood when applied to 1975, I also noticed what brother Steward said about how Jehovah has used Nisan and the Passover(?) for major worlds events.

Now I came across a website today that claims that four lunar eclipses will occur on God's annual Holy days, the Passover and Sukkot BOTH in the years 2014 and 2015, and two solar eclipses one of them happening on Nisan 1.

The chart from the website is as follows:

The Lunar eclipses break down as follows:

Passover          April 15, 2014
Feast of Tabernacles       October 8, 2014
Passover          April 4, 2015
Feast of Tabernacles       September 28, 2015

The two Solar eclipses connected with God’s Holy Days in 2014-2015 occur:

Adar 29/Nisan 1(new year)  March 20, 2015
Feast of Trumpets          September 13, 2015

Is it a coincidence that the during 2014 & 2015 which 'may' or may not be the last years of this world, that so many Lunar eclipses and solar eclipses are occurring during Gods old Holidays? Isn't it prophetic that these signs could be the signs that fulfill the prophecy of some scriptures?

(Acts 2:20) "...the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah arrives..."

(Joel 2:31) "...The sun itself will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah..."

The information was found on a non-witness website but also a non-anti/ex witness website.

http://www.triumphpro.com/blood-red-lunar-eclipses-and-solar-eclipses.htm

Please correct me on anything that may be incorrect for my sake and the sake of our Brothers.

Look forward to hearing from you."

I answered him:

Lets look at if there will be lunar activity before during or after the Great Tribulation according to Jesus:

Matthew 24:29# . . .Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,. . .

So there it is Jesus himself said the moon will be darkened,when did the Prophet /Prince and King say the moon will be dark?

"Immediately after the tribulation"

Jesus didn't give a date for this celestial phenomena just that it will be right after the start of the Great Tribulation.

Our Watchtower agrees

w99 5/1 p. 12 “These Things Must Take Place” ***

Jesus himself says that “after the tribulation of those days,” celestial phenomena of some sort will occur"

The thing about this celestial phenomena is that it will not be your ordinary blood-red-lunar-eclipses-and-solar-eclipses,no no,This will so startle and shock disobedient humans that they will “beat themselves in lamentation.” Many will “become faint out of fear as the scriptures say.

Notice what the Watchtower says:

*** w97 4/1 p. 15 Deliverance Into a Righteous New World ***

"At some point after the “great tribulation” begins, but before Jehovah executes his judgment upon the rest of this world, supernatural events will occur. Note the effect they will have.

God’s enemies will be trembling with fear because they will know that the supernatural events taking place come from Jehovah"

So that tells us this will not be your everyday run of the mill eclipses but will be spectacular and proof God is behind it.

*** w90 4/1 p. 24 Confidence During the Last Days ***

It will occur during a frightful time in human history, as Jesus says: “The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light.” Yes, this will be the blackest period of mankind’s existence. It will be as if the sun had been darkened during the daytime, and as if the moon did not give its light by night.

Now what really struck me was the date:

Total Eclipse
Wednesday Oct 8, 2014 ,

Keep in mind Jesus said :

“after the tribulation of those days,”

So  Oct 8, 2014 could be too late for salvation since the tribulation would have already started on his annual destruction date of Oct 1/5

Do I believe it,YES ,I have to until its proven false,do I care if anyone else believe,NO.

Anyone can check for themselves that there will be a total Eclipse

Feast of Tabernacles  October 8, 2014

the question is will it just be nothing but a little wimper or fireworks of which we never seen before,can anyone reading this in light of the 40 year pattern take a chance this will be nothing and brush me off as a false prophet.

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum