Jehovah`s Witness/Anointed and Organized True Church

I would like to ask if the anointed corroborate each other's anointing experience of if you have personally?  I would think that in the case of Pentecost that such a profound, mirculous, and out of the ordinary event would have a 'neighbor' asking what happened to me, and did this happen to you, type of scenario.  Also, if this anointing was to initiated to further spread Christianity with other miraculous gifts, was this done in an organized way so that churches should be involved to have hierarchy's and plans for the church and expansion (since 'leaders' are often frowded upon here)?  How can this great prophecy of the kingdom be preached earthwide, Matt. 24:14, if not for a concerted organizational effort?

Thanks in advance, CJ

First let me say that if you would like to read this with pop-up scriptures, go to:

Dear CJ,
As you may know, the anointed in the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses have no way of knowing or talking to eachother. So I had to "sit on" my excitement and curiosity about other anointed for many, many years. Anointed are not even assisted to obey 1Cor.11:33.
I have posted my anointing experience at my blog for anyone to read, anointed or not. Some have shared theirs with me and some have not. We are under so much pressure and strain now, with so much work to do, that when we talk, we seem most concerned with how we can get Jehovah's will done (John4:34). We can see the peril people are in due to Satan's final mass deception which is the reason for the Great Tribulation, which initially tests and sifts the anointed before they are sealed (Luke22:31; Rev.9:4; Rev.13:7). When this sorting is completed, the Tribulation/test moves on to the rest of those claiming to worship God
(Rev.9:4 >>> Rev.7:3; 13:8,9,10).
Although all anointed I have spoken to seem to feel that their own experience was unmistakable and far I am alone in that I was anointed during a vision. Others express a feeling come over them while they were conscious and awake in present place and time. This was not the case with me. I was "taken" into the spirit realm, as was Paul (2Cor.12:3,4,5,6,7; Num.12:6) and the other prophets.
I guess the fact that we do not discuss the experience much is a testimony to our common faith and familiarity with spirit, and the fact that we are preoccupied under such great strain presently.

When I first found other anointed, I was very interested to have validation for what I went through. I had assumed that they had the same experience as I. When I shared mine with them and they shared theirs, we learned that our experience is individual, and likely has much to do with our place in the body of Christ (1Cor.12:18,19,20,27,28,29). Our anointing experience when compared with scripture, can indicate that place to us (Num.12:6).

Regarding this comment of yours concerning the fulfillment of Matt.24:14:
"was this done in an organized way so that churches should be involved to have hierarchy's and plans for the church and expansion"?...

Search the scriptures and see how the apostles and other anointed ones were directed. It was not through a "church" as we understand the word today. Do you doubt the power of God and His spirit to communicate and direct His will to His individual servants?
(Acts13:2,4; Gal.1:11,12,14,16,17; Acts8:26,27,29,39 as some examples)
Each anointed one stands before God for their own assignment, and not as an organized group (Gal.6:4; 1Cor.3:14; Rom.2:6; 14:12; Matt.16:27; 25:19). We can not receive divine approval under a blanket of Organizational identity. Such is described prophetically at Luke23:30 and Rev.6:16.
While the anointed parts of Christ's body do depend upon one another (1Cor.12:15-26).... there is no need for what is known as "organized religion", nor it's heirarchy, domination, spiritual economics, simony, and politics (Mark10:42,43,44,45; Matt.23:8). Jesus is our example. He worked tirelessly, teaching his followers. There was no need for him to have churches and all the traditions, doctrines, arrangements, and class distinction associated with them. After he left the earth, his early followers met in private homes to discuss and learn (Rom.16:3,5; 1Cor.1:11; 16:19; Col.4:15; Phm.1:2). Any "heirarchy" was based upon God's own direction, as you read at 1Cor.12:18,6,7,8,9,10,11,28; Eph.2:20. This pertains directly to the anointed body of Christ....not to an organization of spiritual Gentiles.

Finally you ask:
"How can this great prophecy of the kingdom be preached earth-wide, Matt. 24:14, if not for a concerted organizational effort?"

Did Jesus have those resources? Note what he has to say about this....
"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

Did he say..."You will receive power through a huge world-wide organization of humans in subjection to you"???
How does the Bible regard such things? (1John2:15; Luke9:58; 1Cor.7:23; Gal.1:10)

We may be perplexed, wondering how a world-wide witness concerning the kingdom can be given without the Billions of dollars, printing presses, and millions of human slaves (Rev.18:13; 13:8,14), which the "Watchtower" has... but consider this....
I have paid nothing but the price of a PC and an internet subscription, and I myself am "preaching earth-wide". This very letter to you is testimony to that.
There is a prophecy at Daniel 11:34. It reads:
"When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them."
The final remnant of anointed receive a job from Jesus Christ (Rev.11:3).
They will be "helped"....not with billions of dollars, facilities, printeries and slaves...
but with "a little help".
I certainly think that the internet affords that "little help".
In fact, Jehovah pointedly revealed by what means the last events of this world will be accomplished. Take note of what he said....
"‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts." (Zech.4:6 b)

Do you believe Him?
(see 1Cor.1:27)
If you think that the support of Holy Spirit mentioned in Zech.4:6 is evidenced by amassed resources and a growing number of disciples, then you must look at all such "blessings" throughout history. Many of them were and are; impressive, rich, and powerful. Did this indicate Holy Spirit? Or rather, Satan's machinations? When Jehovah spoke, at Zech.4:6; he clearly said NOT by any power or might would the kingdom's work be accomplished....but by the spirit which dwells in God's chosen Temple (Eph.2:22; 1Cor.3:16). These are not dependent upon an organization of Gentiles....For, they have Jehovah's Arm (Jer.17:5,7; Psalm40:4; 89:13; 118:8).

Anyone desiring to learn about what the present anointed are teaching (including the fulfillment of Matt.24:14), can use a search engine, and have
in front of his eyes, much more than what he needs to start digging.

Thank you for your good question.
All the best,

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY PROFILE HAS BEEN UPDATED. I have been teaching the Bible since 1976, as well as studying JW publications. I am very familiar with the teachings of the Watchtower. As regards anyone's ability to teach truth, it largely depends upon Holy Spirit. For, without it you have no wisdom or scriptural understanding. I will do my best to assist anyone who asks. I have noticed a couple of warnings about "apostates" within the list of "experts". The definition of "apostate", according to the scriptures, are those who deviate from the truth. Therefore, only the scriptures have the authority to identify such a person (John 17:17). Merely disagreeing with someone in authority, does not constitute true apostasy. Otherwise, Jesus himself would have been an apostate. Jesus' own words afford us ample protection from such wolves. He said, "By their fruits you will recognize those men." Matt.7:17-27. Therefore, by all means, exercise every caution! Your life depends upon you doing so! But Jesus did not give the picture men expect of faithful ones today. He did not point to power, authority, growing numbers, accomplishments, or influence as being the sign of his true anointed disciples (Mark10:42,43; Matt.7:22). He pointed to fine fruit. This would include a love of truth and a clinging to God's word in every teaching (1Peter2:2). This authenticity becomes clear, when teachings are closely examined. So too, are "apostates" revealed, as those who deviate from God's word, or fail to do their utmost, to derive every teaching, from it. (see

I have been a baptized JW for decades. I was enrolled in my Congregation as a regular pioneer, though I did not sign the pledge of allegiance to men on the back of the application. I have read the Bible through many times, had been in the Theocratic Ministry school for decades, and was anointed by Jehovah God, through Jesus Christ, 40 years ago in June. As Organizational doctrine progressively strayed from the scriptures, I made comments during meetings and to Witness friends, including elders. Although I justified all my concerns with scripture, this alone lead to me being disfellowshipped in April, 2012. I continue to consider myself one of Jehovah's true witnesses, because Jehovah himself defines who His witnesses are, at Isa.43:10-12. There He states that they are His "chosen" ones (1Pet.2:9), whom he has called to declare the fact that Jehovah is the only Savior (Isa.43:11)...not men, nor an organization (Psalm146:3). This I faithfully do, and I have been chosen by Him to do so. I accordingly write articles about how the scriptures themselves interpret prophecies which apply to our era. ( The directory of articles can be found in my profile, located there.

I belong to the group chosen and anointed by Jehovah God through Jesus Christ...invited to accept the full course of Christ. If I prove faithful, I hope to belong to the Heavenly Mt. Zion, the Holy City, New Jerusalem.

Publications ....also....

The Scribes and Pharisees took the lead in Jehovah's house of worship in the time of Christ. Jesus had the divine credentials to publicly criticize those men, and he certainly did so. Why? Was he a rebel, only seeking to promote disunity and gain a following for himself? No. Jesus realized how spiritually harmful such leaders are to those who blindly follow them. He was therefore obligated, as were his disciples, to champion scriptural truth; despite the backlash from those in power, and those loyal to those in power. Truth (not power, position, or favor with men), leads to everlasting life. John 17:3,17 The anointed are under obligation to accept the same assignment as Christ. They are divinely commanded, authorized, and qualified to do so.... not by men, but by the truth of the scriptures, and Jehovah's spirit. My education, has been by means of that spirit, as we read..... "And YOU have an anointing from the holy one; all of YOU have knowledge. And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him." 1John2:20,27 Matt.13:55-57; John7:15,16; Acts4:13; John16:13