Jehovah`s Witness/Brendon Hepburn

Question
Hope you ok , since you have quite for awhile!

Lately Brendon have started to show a side from him that does not bear well of him!

Everytime questions are put forward to him by me he accuses me of having an agenda and with my last post re the anointed and the memorial he never answered !

From the beginning as I started to get him to answer I was not clear enough or I have an agenda or I am setting a trap !

Either he cannot answer real questions put to him or he is throwing a front! though he speak a lot more decent than Grunbaum and DW he do show another side when real questions come up1

My last questions was who is the 12 tribes the in Matt 19: 28 that the apsotles will judge over since the WTS tell folks the 12 tribes are spiritual Israel .

I also wanted him to show where is the word NEW in text of Matt 21: 43 http://www.bible.cc/matthew/21-43.htm .JW say Jesus spoke about a new nation when the text never say so .

I asked him nicely to show where did Jesus or the apostles ever limit the memorial to 144 000 and not to provide conjecture but scripture instead he did just what I did not ask of him!

Keep well!

Answer
Hello, Brother Johan.  I hope you are well.  Man, somehow or another, your question was inadvertantly moved to a different folder in my inbox, and I managed to over-look it.  I kept getting these notices from Allexperts that I hadn't answered a question, so I apologize for that.

As for Brenton, I had to go back and look through some of your conversations with him, to see what you were referring to.  All I can say, is that sometimes a person, not just him necessarily, but a person in general, finds it difficult to accept that there may be holes in or contradictions in the teachings that they hold dear.  Especially when they have devoted so much of their lives to those teachings, and spent so much of their time believing and promoting them.  Sometimes they may become somewhat defensive, or question your reason for writing them with the information, because its incomfortable.  But that doesn't mean that you aren't getting anywhere, or having an effect.  

All I can say, Brother, is keep bringing the truth of the Scriptures, in a manner that is honoring to our Savior.  Love them, pray for them, and show them from the Scriptures where they are in error.  I still believe that Mr. Hepburn is one of the good guys in this religion, and at least knows how to give answers without insulting the person, or calling them names.  Even if he questions your motives or reasons, just continue to pray and show the love of Christ.

God bless,

Derrick

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland