Jehovah`s Witness/Brother Grünbaum your thinking and the Watchtowers are the same

Agape brother

I discovered your eschatological speculation of 40 years as a pattern  and next year 2014 great tribulation is shared in principal by the Watch tower Society,example brother,

"Nelson Barbour wrote that in the 40 years from 1874 to 1914 "the 'time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation;' will be fulfilled"

There is the 40 pattern which is said to be the Jewish harvest

Charles Taze Russell
"A 40-year harvest of souls has begun which will end in 1914 with the termination of the time of the Gentiles and the coming of God’s Kingdom"

Zions Watch Tower 1/15, 1892, p. 1355
"Christendom will be completely destroyed by October 1914"

What I see in this statement was not the allowance of the two-40 year periods from 1935 that we see unfolding before our every eyes today.

Christendom will be completely destroyed by October like you said 2014 not 1914 .

1935 marked the end and beginning ,then 40 years later 1975 a marked year then 40 years to 2015.

As I see it the 40 years has always played a part in bible chronology they just didn't understand it like we do now as spiritual knowledge has increased.

1935 the great crowd was identified up until that year every witness was anointed to go to heaven who came in.

So the 144,000 was nearing its end so God revealed others will be saved as well for earthly life .

There was 80 years left for the telling of the good news and the organization to grow.

Your thinking is the Watchtowers on this,my question is this.

Do you think this will revealed in the magizine before next year as a final warning?

Brother Stewart

I can say this,the message we carry right now will change in a very short time ,notice this verse:

Revelation 16:17) . . .And the seventh one poured out his bowl upon the air. . . .

We see here a bowl is poured out upon the air,so its coming from God ,then next we read:

And a great hail with every stone about the weight of a talent descended out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God due to the plague of hail, because the plague of it was unusually great.

So here hail weighing close to a hundred pounds hitting hard on mankind

When is this shower of hail expected ,the same angel gives the timeline:

17 And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: “Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot

So this happens just before the destruction of false religion,so what does a one hundred pound hail storm picture :

*** re chap. 32 p. 234 God’s Anger Brought to a Finish ***

This punishing downpour of congealed waters likely pictures unusually heavy verbal expressions of Jehovah’s judgments, signaling that the end of this system of things has arrived at last

*** w67 1/15 p. 60 As Age-Old Institutions Crumble, Is Survival Possible? ***

So from the atmosphere there crash down hailstones on men, hailstones of tremendous size, weighing ninety-six pounds avoirdupois. They fall with great speed and cause stupendous destruction. Since hailstones are congealed water, this hailstorm pictures that heaven would send down upon worldly mankind a barrage of hard Biblical truths. Jehovah’s witnesses are now preaching a message of deliverance and salvation for those who will take refuge in the Kingdom, which cannot be shaken. But the hailstones picture, not a message of deliverance, but the hard, unyielding proclamation of God’s vengeance against Satan’s visible organization. Jehovah’s witnesses will at the last deliver this stinging message,

Just what form these messages are I can only speculate,now its not logical that we would start going door to door saying the householder will be destroyed and there is no hope,remember the message will not be of deliverance so it has to be of destruction.

So for that reason there must be a final warning from our Watchtower,you are a very deep thinker bro Stewart.

Now the question is what will they print,will they print the tribulation date is October 2014

Why not I say,they had the courage to print

And the result has been we have been jeered,mocked and laughed at so even if they print the tribulation date is October 2014 how many will believe it,not many if any one ,but how many non
witnesses actually read the Watchtower,we dont send them out anymore so untold millions will not even see the date,it would be for us not the world,simular to when Jehovah gave Noah seven days to get right.

How much of a harder message than that with a date in bold print unafraid of being called a false prophet with the knowledge this is it.

like I said I can only speculate what this message will be but it makes sense it will be a shocking one so it seem logical in view of the past to come out with a date:

"The tribulation date is October 2014"

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum