Jehovah`s Witness/Coincidence of a different kind

Question
Hi again my brother,

Been trying to keep up with the latest discussion here, and re-read one of your threads a realised something that I found interesting but not fully Biblical.

It was to due with the disgusting thing (Roman Army) standing in the Holy place (Jerusalem), and how the modern parallel today would be Rome, since the Papal sovereign State in Rome are meant to be the modern day representative of God, as the Jews were meant to be the Modern day representatives of God back in Christ day.

But what struck me was that Obviously the Wild beast destroys the Harlot getting rid of her once and all, and in effect "Burning Rome".

Now not that I put faith in the thing I'm about to say (Just found it interesting) but the "Prophecy of the Popes" which I've heard of just coincidently says that the latest pope to resign, pope Benedict, is meant to be the last pope, and about the last pope its reads this about his rule;

"...In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city [Rome] will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people..."

It only struck me because the disgusting thing standing in the Holy place and then the Holy place being destroyed links up to 'Romes destruction' in this Demonic Prophecy

This is of course a teaching of Demons, yet is it possible that Satan knows 'roughly' how long he has (since he knew the time between Adam creation towards Eves arrival)and this is why 'Demonic prophecies' like these come about?

One thing I am certain about is that this will be the last Pope, of course I only feel that way due to Bible Prophecy, and not because of this Demonic Prophecy.

By the way Brother I too am a Brother and not a Sister, Kay/'K' is what people call me for short.

Kept this question private due to the nature of the information (Prophecy of the Popes), since it is not 'Biblical' but simply 'interesting', please make it public if you desire.

Warm Regards.

Answer
I will change it Brother Kay ,my mistake thinking you were a sister ,you always just have Kay.

I'm kinda getting concerned on the websites many are going on to validate this thing,it needs no validation,its real.

In terms of the holy place being Rome ,I was careful in saying it,go check back,I don't want people to keep a sharp eye on Rome and the United Nations movements thinking they can just before the attack based on its movements start going to the Kingdom hall.Thats why the WTBTS wont come right out and say Rome is the holy place in this prophecy.

I mean think about it,you were the one who revealed the Moon and Sun eclipses in the very day this thing is being predicted in this 40 year 2015 study.

Now men like Allexpert's Brother Jones who haven't been to the hall in 30 years see there could be merit to this 40 year thing ,he sees the Moon and Sun eclipses on the very day now knows the holy place is Rome,I mean everything is right there ,it doesn't take any belief in this or hope its all right there.

I suspect the meeting attendance at the conventions world wide will be 10 times more than usual and the memorial next year 2014 to be upwards of 40 to 50 million.

I know ,I seen the excitement of 1975 ,so many at my hall you could hardly get in the building
Memorial/Passover night 1975 there were no seats for men as we all had to stand,I have not seen any of these ones before or since at the meetings.

You:

"is it possible that Satan knows 'roughly' how long he has (since he knew the time between Adam creation towards Eves arrival"

Absolutely ,remember he was suppose to be an aid to the first humans,Overseer.

So he knows exactly the lapse of time ,so he trying hard to turn as many away from belief in a loving God with these hideous crimes you never saw before ,killing 26 five year old children being shot as much as 10 times each.

These crimes are Demonic in nature ,all designed to make people wonder if God really cares or if there is a God.

You:

"Kept this question private due to the nature of the information (Prophecy of the Popes), since it is not 'Biblical' but simply 'interesting', please make it public if you desire"

Thats why I want it public so you and others can see how dumb this was to go on sites like that.

Still good job brother Kay

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum