Jehovah`s Witness/Coincidence?

Question
Hello Brother,

I've been following the 40 years threads, (not that us brothers should be getting too worked up and crazy about it) and noticed what the significance behind the number 40 and how it might be understood when applied to 1975, I also noticed what brother Steward said about how Jehovah has used Nisan and the Passover(?) for major worlds events.

Now I came across a website today that claims that four lunar eclipses will occur on God's annual Holy days, the Passover and Sukkot BOTH in the years 2014 and 2015, and two solar eclipses one of them happening on Nisan 1.

The chart from the website is as follows:

The Lunar eclipses break down as follows:

Passover          April 15, 2014
Feast of Tabernacles       October 8, 2014
Passover          April 4, 2015
Feast of Tabernacles       September 28, 2015

The two Solar eclipses connected with God’s Holy Days in 2014-2015 occur:

Adar 29/Nisan 1(new year)  March 20, 2015
Feast of Trumpets          September 13, 2015

Is it a coincidence that the during 2014 & 2015 which 'may' or may not be the last years of this world, that so many Lunar eclipses and solar eclipses are occurring during Gods old Holidays? Isn't it prophetic that these signs could be the signs that fulfill the prophecy of some scriptures?

(Acts 2:20) "...the sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah arrives..."

(Joel 2:31) "...The sun itself will be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and fear-inspiring day of Jehovah..."

The information was found on a non-witness website but also a non-anti/ex witness website.

http://www.triumphpro.com/blood-red-lunar-eclipses-and-solar-eclipses.htm

Please correct me on anything that may be incorrect for my sake and the sake of our Brothers.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Answer
Greetings! Sister Kay of London, City of, United Kingdom Agape' and much brotherly love to you and your family

Lets look at if there will be lunar activity before during or after the Great Tribulation according to Jesus:

#Matthew 24:29# . . .Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light,. . .

So there it is Jesus himself said the moon will be darkened,when did the Prophet /Prince and King say the moon will be dark?

"Immediately after the tribulation"

Jesus didn't give a date for this celestial phenomena just that it will be right after the start of the Great Tribulation.

Now I know non believers and apostates are reading this 40 pattern thing from 1975 and think its garbage and I'm glad they think this so they wont believe what Ill comment here on your two eclipses and just sit there during these events and will be no more forever.

Now back to this study:

What do we know so far is Jesus predicted a total eclipse of the moon just after the beginning of the  Great Tribulation.

The next question ,is this literal or symbolic ,just because it says the moon will be darkened
it could refer to a symbolic meaning,the Watchtower is on record as saying:

w99 5/1 p. 12 “These Things Must Take Place” ***

Jesus himself says that “after the tribulation of those days,” celestial phenomena of some sort will occur

Now this thing to the believers is starting to get serious since the Watchtower believes its literal,to the non believers and those who left the organization they will take notice too but
will shrug it off as just yet another failed date completing forgetting we predicted 1914 40 years before beginning in 1874 so 1914 is not a failed date after all since Jesus himself predicted as a sign his Kingdom was established World War I

(Luke 21:10) . . .Then he went on to say to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. . .

The last time I checked that was 1914 so Jesus confirms our date.

Zions WT Aug 1880

ending with the times of the Gentiles in 1914

Zions WT Nov 1880

A.D., 1914, and that it is the trouble of this 'Great day

Zions Watchtower
Jul 15 1894 P.266

1914 the time of trouble

So to be a failed date we predicted a time of great trouble nothing should have occurred in 1914,it should have passed with just a normal year certainly not a total World War.
It just shows how dumb and stupid these non believers are with clear evidence its what Jesus predicted.

Back to this study:

By way of review what have we learned about the start of the Great Tribulation,just after it starts the moon will have some kind of phenomena ,the Watchtower believes its literal.

*** w99 5/1 pp. 12-13 “These Things Must Take Place” ***

"This will so startle and shock disobedient humans that they will “beat themselves in lamentation.” Many will “become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth.” But this will not be the case with true Christians! These ‘will lift their heads up, because their deliverance is getting near."

Jehovah's Witnesses will know we are in the start of the Great Tribulation most everyone else will not,except for apostates and those who claim we are false prophets ,they read what we say about the United Nations and when it starts they will know they were deceived by the god they serve the prince of blackness and know its too late and might just commit suicide.

Now sister you mentioned:

"I also noticed what brother Steward said about how Jehovah has used Nisan and the Passover(?) for major worlds events."

Well he also mentioned the Jewish month which in english is October for destruction.

Now lets see the dates for the eclipses again and compare it to brother Stewart months:

Brother Stewart said:

Jehovah has only used two months in the past for deliverance and judgement ,Israel was freed from slavery in Abib Nisan they passed over from slavery to freedom that night,he has always used Nisan for freedom,Jesus dies on Nisan freeing us from sin and our memorial is Nisan same as passover.The other month is October which is his destruction month ,the flood ,Jerusalem’s destruction in 607 B.C.E.,Babylon i think was destroyed in October.

So next year the destruction month October the UN is unleashed that starts the Tribulation and last 6 months until memorial night 2015 which we passover to the new system like Israel did from slavery we pass from slavery of this system passover night 2015.
Answer: I take back you are not dumb,you make a lot of sense when I thought about  

So this spiritual brother said:

October the UN is unleashed that starts the Tribulation

Is there an eclipse in October of 2014:

Wednesday Oct 8, 2014
Total Eclipse - Will be visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific and the Americas with a duration of 3h 20m. Of this time the eclipse will be total for 59m.

This could be the actual date after the great tribulation starts  because Jesus said

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light"

Then he said:

"memorial night 2015 which we passover to the new system"

Apr 4, 2015
Total Eclipse - Will be visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific and the Americas with a duration of 3h 29m. Of this time the eclipse will be total for 5m.

Coincidence or planned events.

Brother  Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum