Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Holland's Mother re-visited

Question
Your question was

"I dont think you can answer my question since Robert Jones sent it back that he doesn;t know the answer he was an elder if you cant ill understand"""""""""

The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

I read where Rev Holland talked about his mother again who as you know left his fater who was not a witness for a witness man where she went,as the story goes according to the Rev they assured him they didn't sleep together until they were officially married then his mother slep with this man.

Grunalm says she was not free to many this man which Holland has agreed Now yesterday this came up again dragging his own mother in the dirt.

Since you were an elder man in JWS if as grumbalm says they planned to get rid of each other wife and husband and later after they knew they would be asked to leave the building for this sin and later came back after the heat cooled down and was welcomed back in .''grunblam says they are lost our rev says its all forgotten since they were back in the building

Derrick Holland or Grunbalm ? he he he he cant wait for this answer,I think finally grunbalm is right,I mean if its ok to shed your mate like maybe he is a big belly beer drinker and his wife is a fat battleaks like say 5'2 350 pounds and he see a prety little thing who bats her eyes to him if that ture then that would be all you need to do is just leaven marriy another and wait year or two can its all good

Sal

As an elder who is right Derrick Holland or Grunbalm????

PSSStttt I m almost thinking of starting my study back in light of the 40 year stuff it almost has me convinced my gal is scared.

Following is the reason:

Sal, I will be happy to answer a generic question on the same topic if the question does not mention anyone's name or even imply who is being talked about. To answer your question as sent would amount to public gossip and I don't want to do it.

Expert: Robert Jones"

and was asked on 03/13/2013

Answer
You once again show yourself to be delusional you sent this to me you idiot,no one wants to answer your questions even brother Jones ,so you know you have hit rock bottom when an confifmed apostate rejects you.What I dont understand is what is this you sent ,the only thing I can guess you meant to send a redacted version back to Brother Jones, we both are right next to each other,it just demonstrates just how dumb once again you are.

With this being said however I will respond because this subject has come up again and maybe it need to be clarified,before I do respond you said:

"PSSStttt I m almost thinking of starting my study back in light of the 40 year stuff it almost has me convinced my gal is scared"

Dont even waste you time Sal,if your motivation is this 40 year stuff as you call it, because if you are sitting up in the Kingdom hall with your unmarried /shacking up / "Gal" memorial night 2015 thinking you will be ushered in to the new world with his faithful morally clean people you are not only dumb but youre crazy as well.

The reason is God can read hearts which is why leaving a husband or wife in a wicked scheme will result in death not Gods approval.

(Malachi 2:15-16) . . .And there was one who did not do [it], as he had what was remaining of [the] spirit. And what was that one seeking? The seed of God. And YOU people must guard yourselves respecting YOUR spirit, and with the wife of your youth may no one deal treacherously. 16 For he has hated a divorcing,” Jehovah the God of Israel has said; “and the one who with violence has covered over his garment,” Jehovah of armies has said. “And YOU must guard yourselves respecting YOUR spirit, and YOU must not deal treacherously.

I evoked this passage before but didn't elaborate on what God is saying,let this serve as a warning to any one in the congregations of Jehovahs Witnesses world wide.

Two things stand out here ,"treacherously" and "violence has covered over his garment"

Here is an actual account of this type sin:

A MAN who for many years had served as an elder in a Christian congregation began experiencing problems in his marriage. He committed adultery with a worldly woman, thinking that his wife would then divorce him and he would be free to marry a fellow believer. To his surprise, his wife was willing to forgive him and be reconciled. But, determined to be free, he obtained a legal divorce and then married another woman when the divorce became final. Upon doing so, however, he was disfellowshiped from the Christian congregation.

(Leviticus 20:10) . . .“‘Now a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife is one who commits adultery with the wife of his fellowman. He should be put to death without fail, the adulterer and the adulteress as well.

(Hebrews 13:4) . . .Let marriage be honorable among all, and the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.. . .

Actually adultery is more serious than fornication because it breaks the marital bond and it actually is sinning against God.

(Genesis 39:9) . . .because you are his wife. So how could I commit this great badness and actually sin against God?”

Its a sin against the congregation with which he is associated, for his course besmirches its good name and if its allowed to be seen as being succesfull then others can use it as a model so it will fail.

A sister who does something like this to her mate would not have a clean conscience before God. How can they when it is spawned in deceit.

(Job 24:15) . . .As for the eye of the adulterer, it has watched for evening darkness, Saying, ‘No eye will behold me!’ And over his face he puts a covering.

Now its beem mentioned that ,well they were reinstated so it must be ok with God.

Yes God is merciful and so we as elders must be as well . BUT! A SISTER OR BROTHER who have cunningly planned such actions in order to marry each other it can only be said that even though the elders reinstated them that is by no means the end of the matter.

What do I as a high official mean by that?

We base our decision only on the apparent repentance, they may be reinstated but the final judgment in all such cases rests in the hands of God who knows all the circumstances.

(Jeremiah 17:9-10) . . .The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it? 10 I, Jehovah, am searching the heart, examining the kidneys, even to give to each one according to his ways. . .

Recommendations for overseers have been rejected not even knowing the brother when its sent to Mother:

"I, Jehovah, am searching the heart"

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum