Jehovah`s Witness/Disfellowshipped, Adultery and remarriage

Question
QUESTION: I recently met a gentlemen who was disfellowshipped after being a JW for 30 years.  His wife moved out of the family home for a year and he blames her for forcing him into adultery.  His wife refused to come home and he divorced her.  She has not remarried. Two years later we met and he introduced me to the TRUTH.  I go to Bible Study and we go to the meetings every Sunday.  Of course he is shunned, but I am spoken to.  We are considering marriage.  Would he be able to be reinstated and could we both be members of the congregation?  Could we marry? I am a widow.

ANSWER: Adultery is not a good foundation for marriage with a disfollowshipped brother.

Would he be able to be reinstated and could we both be members of the congregation?  Could we marry?

At some point yes he can be reinstated ,as far as you are concerned you are not baptized so thats up to Jehovah ,in terms of you marrying the brother ,yes he is scripturally free to remarry.

Prophet/Prince
Grünbaum

QUESTION: I was NOT the person that the adultery was committed with.  I did not even meet this gentlemen until two years later.  In Jehovahs eyes are either of us committing a sin?  Should I stop seeing this gentlemen because he is disfellowshipped?  Will this hinder me on becoming a true believer and accepted into the congregation?  I would like to become baptized someday and I know he wants to be reinstated as he was a pioneer and an elder for many years. How do I get there?

ANSWER: In Jehovahs eyes are either of us committing a sin?

Why would you ask this question.are you having sexual relations with this man,if so then yes gross sins are being committed.

Should I stop seeing this gentlemen because he is disfellowshipped

Thats not for me to say,I just can state that adultery is not a good foundation for marriage with a disfellowshipped brother.

Will this hinder me on becoming a true believer and accepted into the congregation?

If its what it sounds like that you met this witness brother  and you are sexually involved with this man and both of you are going to the Kingdom Hall and he has one of the sisters studying with you its not a good situation.

It sounds like he wants you to become a witness and meanwhile hopes to be welcomed back into Jehovah's visible organization and the two of you waltz into the new world happily ever after.

It doesn't work that way,first of all Jehovah has to call you into his visible organization,the way that is accomplished is from our preaching work not from what you are describing that you just met this disfellowshipped brother who you are having a sexual relationship with while having a study with the witnesses and attending the hall.

God would need to be behind your meeting this brother to draw you into the congregation,why would he use a brother who he has put out of his congregation to draw you to himself when he has witnesses in the door to door ministry to contact you and draw you out,we offer bible studies right at the door when we contact persons.

I would like to become baptized someday and I know he wants to be reinstated as he was a pioneer and an elder for many years. How do I get there?

I think you should contact the local elders there and let them know your situation ,the fact that you say you would like to become a sister could be just to please the brother and if so the Devil can separate the two of you can that would be the end of your involvement with JWs.

This is why I'm talking about the foundation you are building on ,you need to build on Christ not this brother,now I can tell you what I would do if I was in what you are in but not tell you what you better do.

The questions you should ask yourself is why am I doing all of this with the witnesses ,why do I study the bible now with them and go to the Kingdom Hall.

If this brother breaks up with you and no longer wants to see you would you continue your study,would you continue going to the hall.

The answer to those questions will answer:

How do I get there?

Prophet/Prince  

Grünbaum

QUESTION: First of all, this brother introduced me to the Truth way before we became involved.  My feelings for him are to a large part due to the information he has given me.  I had totally given up on God.  After some terrible things happened, I felt that either God was evil or did not exist at all.  This brother told me that Satan is responsible for the evil in the world, that God doesn't make bad things happen. I had lost all spirituality, so I feel like he gave me a gift.  As far as his intentions, I can assure you the thought that he may need me to get back to the Congregation has entered my mind and it is not something I take lightly.  I guess I was just hoping that this would be a new life for me after so many losses.  I have a choice of men I could date even though I am 58 years old. Couldn't Jehovah have planned this for both of us?

Answer
Be behind what,the brothers wife leaving,he commits fornication,gets put out the congregation just so the two of you can get together and end up married and both JWs.

My advice is to contact the elders there or tell the person you are studying with and let them handle this.

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum