Jehovah`s Witness/Endure to the end

Question
Hi Bro. DW,

Agape. Hope you and your family are doing well. So far we're OK here in California - been so busy with KH remodeling. I'm sure you've been to many of them and it's a wonderful thing to be a pert of it. This my second and I'm quite amazed!

Amazing indeed how brothers/sisters from all walks of life are happily working together with one common goal - praising our God Jehovah while building his house of worship. It's wonderful to see and witness it!!!

Being at the construction site gives one a preview of the coming new system of things. Our loving God Jehovah is indeed training his people for the coming work ahead. It's awe inspiring. Sadly, the world can't see it or even experienced it.

Anyway, the reason why I wrote to you is about this text:

“. . .But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

Based on Bro. G and Bro. Stewart's conversation, this text (Matt 24:13) is taking on a much much deeper meaning for me.

But I'd like to know your thoughts.

Also, what's your thoughts on the impending destruction of Christendom?

How do you think it will unfold?

Will it be a swift total devastation or gradual, piece by piece destruction?

Thanks,
Eddie G

Answer
Hi bro agape love to you

Yes I agree a kingdom hall project is really an incredible thing to be a part of. I know for me being part of the construction industry myself for a number of years now, the contrast between the brothers working together and those in the world is night and day.

I read Prophet Stewart's post to Prophet Grunbaum with interest. There was a lot of emotion surrounding that thread and understandably so.

Interestingly enough when I first started really thinking about the date for the end, this scripture was never a problem for me.

Mark 13:

32 "Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father"

Because when you think about it this scripture is no longer true anyway. It's clear Jesus know's now. So this scripture no longer applies.

The issue for me was always this scripture

Matt 24:

44  "On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming"

This caused me a problem until I figured it out. However I really can't make that known, because it means the whole dynamics of certain scriptures change. Like I said before that isn't my job.

One scripture that takes on a much deeper meaning in all this, is this scripture here.

Luke 6:

10  "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much"

Really think about that, with regard being made aware the date for the end.

Another scripture that takes on an even deeper meaning is this one here

John 6:

66 "Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"

Again really think about that too.

One thing that is beginning to be made abundantly clear is how far ahead we are of Christendom in our spiritual understanding. We where always miles ahead of them anyway, but you watch in the next few years how much more so we are distinguished from them in our spiritual insight. I expect a lot of exciting developments in Jehovah's organization in the coming months. Keep your eye out and be ready for that.

With regard Babylon the great falling. There's no doubt it will be swift. It will be swift and it will cause a ripple on the world stage.

Rev 18:

21 And a strong angel lifted up a stone like a great millstone and hurled it into the sea, saying: "Thus with a swift pitch will Babylon the great city be hurled down, and she will never be found again"

Where's the problems in the world right now?? In finance, the world is skint.Countries are in debt. Yet religion is worth trillion's. The Catholic church alone is worth trillions. That's where I believe religion will be attacked for it's wealth.

Rev 18:

17 " because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!"

The fact remains it's close whether you believe it's coming in 2015 or not 2015 is a date to look out for. Even if it passes without incident, just be sure memorial night 2015 hold's significance in the history of mankind.

Take Care

Prophet DW  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW