Jehovah`s Witness/Do the right thing, Mr. Grunbaum...

Drakkos007 wrote at 2013-03-17 08:09:50
Wow, this has become really heated. Please please please, let's behave in accordance with the scriptures say and just get along. This conduct is unbecoming of the real identification of our uniqueness, love amongst ourselves and others.

Sincerely,

DDD

Derrick wrote at 2013-03-18 20:43:48
Well, I for one, agree with you that this should not be happening.  But when a JW feels free to make up slanderous lies about another Expert, merely because they are not a Witness, then my only recourse was to take the matter to the guy who is at Headquarters, and ask him to address it.  He did make a feeble attempt to do so, but in the end, wimped out.  He acknowledged that the other JW SHOULD retract, but said he wouldn't put pressure on him to do so.  Pretty hypocritical, that an Organization can claim to be "clean", and allow its members to get away with documented PUBLIC lies and slander.

Bottom line...The Watchtower has no REAL problem with lying, as long as it is done against a non-Witness, in defense of the Society.  In that case, there are no Biblical rules or standards to abide by.

Doesn't speak very highly for the Organization, when high-ranking officials refuse to take a stand, does it?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland