Jehovah`s Witness/What will fail is them.

Question
Bro. DW,

EddieG here.

You know what, I was scratching my head as to what these people are thinking or what their threat purport to be. That you and Bro. G will fail in 2017?

I mean don't they know who they are actually fighting against?

Not you or Bro. G but the Mighty Warrior Michael along with his angels. These people must be out of their minds thinking that they can mount any attack without Jehovah's permission!

It's like an ant saying to a fright train to get off the track. It's ridiculous.

It reminds of me of the "dagger men" who vowed not to eat unless they murder Paul. Total failure on their part (Acts 23:12-14).

In any case, haven't they read these scriptures?

“Be injurious, O YOU peoples, and be shattered to pieces; and give ear, all YOU in distant parts of the earth! Gird yourselves, and be shattered to pieces! Gird yourselves, and be shattered to pieces! 10 Plan out a scheme, and it will be broken up! Speak any word, and it will not stand, for God is with us!” (Isaiah 8:9, 10)

“What, then, shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who will be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

“Jehovah himself has broken up the counsel of the nations; He has thwarted the thoughts of the peoples.” (Psalm 33:10)

So a warning to these "secret society" scheming something in 2017 - while YOU still have a chance, change your ways now before it's too late for YOU.

Answer
Hi Bro

Thanks for writing

I know exactly who these people are and exactly what their goal is!! But I'm not gonna sit and spread their propaganda on my board, they're not even worth the time I'm spending writing this.

As you say anyone who rises up against Jehovah and his organization are doomed to fail.

Even the armies of the Earth will have a go before the end and Jehovah will do this

Psalms 2:

4 "The very One sitting in the heavens will laugh;
Jehovah himself will hold them in derision"

So that is what I do to silly little apostate clubs that pretend they're gonna overthrow Jehovah's organization. I laugh at them and hold them in derision!!

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW