Jehovah`s Witness/FESTIVAL OF TRUMPET BLAST OCTOBER 1st 2014!!!!

Prophet Stewart here brother Grünbaum agape

As we prepare for the memorial tonight I as usual ponder of what is coming next year,as you know I'm one of the main contributors to the year 1975 + 40 + 2015 = the great tribulation.

Now I read this board daily and I can understand the sceptics not believing based on the scripture

(Matthew 24:36) . . .Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

In my studies of this verse in Jewish law actually Jesus is telling us the date is as you said Oct or feast of trumpets,as a Hebrew scholar when you came up with oct 8th 2014 did you consider this verse.

I looked more deeper in this verse in Jewish tradition and discovered why Jesus said Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father and I fell down again brother in tears and deep prayer of thanksgiving and BTW no I didn't mind you going public about me falling down because after this entry you and many other contributors who subscribe will fall down in prayer to out great timekeeper and unchangeable God Jehovah.

I know you are aware that Jesus said I come as a thief and that got me to thinking,I been in the truth over 50 years so I have come across many things in his organization and I remember that express comes from high priest and the captain of the guard was known as a thief in the night in Israel.

And there were watchtowers where the priests had to be watching and one of the things they had to be watching was the fire that fell on the altar because it was a godly fire that fell from heaven and God commanded it should never go out and they have to be watching it.

If a priest was caught asleep when the captain of the guard came, he would take a torch and light it with fire from the altar that they were supposed to be watching and he would go and set their priestly garments on fire and they’d be running through the Temple ripping off their garments IN shame of their nakedness.

Thats the first clue ,then in a Jewish wedding, the father would have to make sure his son had everything prepared and ready. And if anyone would ask the Jewish men when is the wedding, he would say ask my father, only my father knows. That was a traditional response.

So as a Jew verse in the law Jesus said when asked about that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father it makes perfect sense brother,I dont know why I never thought of it before now.

The Feast of Trumpets was known as the feast where no one knew the day or the hour because it was based on the sighting of the new moon. So no one knew when the day or the hour was and it was kept and it still is a 2 day feast because they would light fires on the hills to let the Jews know in Diaspora or in Babylon or where ever, that the new moon has come and it was time for the feast. Just like we have to get Nisan 1 from Jerusalem itself and its different just about every year for the new moon then that Nisan 1.

They would light fires on the hills because Jewish days starts at sunset, at the sighting of the new moon and everyone’s asleep, they’re not going to know until the next day that it was actually the Rosh Hashanah and by then the day’s mostly over and they had to keep it. So they would keep it a 2 day feast and it was known as one long day where no one knew the day or the hour that it was going to begin.

When he says you won’t know the day or the hour, he’s literally saying it’s the Feast of Trumpets because that was known as the feast where no one knew the day or the hour that it would begin.

On the first day of the seventh month was the festival of trumpets October 1st,here the thing I checked to see the new moon
and yes its just as you said Oct 8th new moon a total lunar eclipse.

And like you showed where Jesus said after the tribulation the moon will be dark ,this is right after trumpets October 1st,its just too perfect everything is just lining up in prefect harmony
even the planets the heavenly bodies,the feasts,the 40 years just everything.I'm more convinced than ever the next year is the start of the end,no other date can even compare as it lines up in perfection.

Brother Prophet Stewart

Prophet Stewart ,Agape' love to you and your family.

Now I wished you made this one private as I did fall down in tears and prayer as this contribution as the deepest yet and it brought me ,a spiritual giant down on the floor in tears and humility and prayer as I've never been before and as I write this tears are in my eyes I can barely see the words brother,I have to stop and wipe tears away to even see what I'm typing.I never cry,I cried like a baby while reading this,I never cry at funerals of relatives and people asked I'm I sad cause of no tears,my father died no drop of a tear,my grandmother same thing

I'm shame to as a strong brother to admit these things but this thread hit me especially hard to my heart prophet Stewart,I thought I was a deep spiritual thinker,you are my superior.The thing that got me was you're right I do know of the expression Jewish wedding and its strange how I never put it together like you did,even you never put it together so its proof the 24 Elders class are at work and are preparing us for what is coming.

Another thing then as I was crying it occurred to me the verse:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-2

5 Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, YOU need nothing to be written to YOU. 2 For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security. . .

Now that began to make perfect sense as never before in terms of the times and the seasons and

coming exactly as a thief in the night.

That day will is not to overtake us as a thief in the night. It’s only going to overtake the blackness in the churches and the rest of false religion.

The Watchtower :

w50 7/1 p. 197 Feasts to Jehovah ***
The gospel of the Kingdom will have been preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, as Jesus commanded, and then will come the wintertime of trouble for the old world of Satan. Now is the time to flee from doomed Christendom and find refuge in Jehovah’s organization. Flee now,
This feast well pictures the final ingathering of the Lord’s “other sheep.

So its right there all the time ,it just didn't make perfect sense until now that why I'm crying like a little 12 year old boy.

Anyone else reading this if you are not converted to our way of thinking you only have a small window of time the Kingdom hall doors as slowly closing in that when the door is closed no man can open it and you will find yourself in the great tribulation.

I want to say something here on a personal note to all of those who have debated me and disagreed with me on our doctrine,I'm sorry to have offended anyone with my tone as being harsh,I cant see the words for the tears right now. I just say I'm sorry.
I love you all.

No prophet or prince

Humble brother Daniel  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum