Jehovah`s Witness/Follow-Up

Question
This is not difficult:

"What of this new creation in modern times? In the year 1914, as the Bible timetable shows, the words of Revelation 11:15 were fulfilled: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord [Jehovah] and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.” The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. **This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses.**—Revelation 12:9, 12, 17". - WT '93 1/1 p.6

-----

Do not make me explain your own Church's doctrines for you.

Now you can weasel out of this and say "no we just said 1914" but that doesn't make any sense. That quote there specifically gives a sequence of events. Your leader's conditions for their prophecy was that a) World War I would occur b) It would be connected with Christ's presence and Satan's ousting from heaven. With those conditions you must demonstrate that events after October caused it.

And please, do not be so inflammatory next time. Do not call a submitter's question "dumb" when you cannot even address it properly, lest you prove yourself to be a poor "expert."

Answer

*** w93 1/1 p. 6 New Creations Brought Forth! ***

What of this new creation in modern times? In the year 1914, as the Bible timetable shows, the words of Revelation 11:15 were fulfilled: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord [Jehovah] and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.” The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses

I see you started a new thread,why ,all you had to do is like I said follow up with the answer.

I dont see the purpose of a brand new thread except to deflect the question .

As a way of reminder you said in the other thread:

"The problem is that WWI started on JULY 1914, not October as the Watchtower claims"

I asked you this:

"I would like to see where its claimed World War I started in Oct in the Watchtower magazine,follow up with the date and page no."

So you start a whole new thread and produce an article where it says:

In the year 1914, as the Bible timetable shows, the words of Revelation 11:15 were fulfilled: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord [Jehovah] and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.” The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses

Sir you claimed the Watchtower said in its magazine that World War started in October the 1st.

Where in this paragraph does it say that,I pointed out that Satan was not confined in heaven all this time like it seems you believe.

You seem to forget we pointed to 1914 40 years as a time of trouble in Zions Watchtower,so that fact alone crushes your theory that since World War I started in July and not October that somehow diminishes the fact that in 1914 just as we predicted in 1874 that this year would be the time of trouble Jesus himself predicted.

Are you saying then the war he predicted that you failed to comment on was not World War I:

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, . . .
All these things are a beginning

If you have the courage to follow up or even start a new thread comment on this verse as to which war Jesus was pointing to as a beginning of world distress.

I have to call you question dumb,it is what it is to submit that since the great first world war started in July not October [which we didn't say] thats somehow we were proven wrong.

What would have been better for you if 1914 came and went with nothing major in terms of any conflict then you could say the Watchtower prediction was proven false since 1914 didn't bring anything of world distress or trouble but was a time of peace.

When you read the predictions from the 1800s about 1914 see if you can point out we predicted World War I:

Zions WT Nov 1880

A.D., 1914, and that it is the trouble of this 'Great day

Zions WT Aug 1880

ending with the times of the Gentiles in 1914

WT Jul 15 1894 P.266

the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble

Did you see where we predicted World War I in October the 1st,NO.
We predicted the Gentile times would end and it will bring trouble,we should have predicted the first world War but something of this magnitude had never happened before in human history.

We predicted trouble for the earth as the scriptures says:

“woe for the earth"

What form of woe they didn't know,they thought since the times were up in 1914 that this was the end but it didn't say the end it clearly said:

(Matthew 24:7-8) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. . .

So when the war started a a leading New York newspaper, The World. In this paper's Sunday magazine section, under the headline

"End of All Kingdoms in 1914," a long feature article appeared. Here is an excerpt:

According to the Calculations of Rev. Russell's "International Bible Students," This Is the "Time of Trouble" Spoken of by the Prophet Daniel, the Year 1914 Predicted in the Book "The Time Is at Hand," of Which Four Million Copies Have Been Sold, as the Date of the Downfall of the Kingdoms of Earth.

The terrific war outbreak in Europe has fulfilled an extraordinary prophecy. For a quarter of a century past, through preachers and through press, the "International Bible Students," best known as "Millennial Downers," have been proclaiming to the world that the Day of Wrath prophesied in the Bible would dawn in 1914. "Look out for 1914!" has been the cry of the hundreds of traveling evangelists who, representing this strange creed, have gone up and down the country.

"Now you can weasel out of this and say "no we just said 1914" but that doesn't make any sense. That quote there specifically gives a sequence of events. Your leader's conditions for their prophecy was that a) World War I would occur b) It would be connected with Christ's presence and Satan's ousting from heaven. With those conditions you must demonstrate that events after October caused it. "

You are proven wrong the Watchtower you showed was printed in 1993 which was a basic summary of what happened thats why it said:

This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses

That is precisely what happened but I proved long before 1914 they didn't point to a world War in no October as you claimed.

So I have to grade you thread as dumb because you whole augurent centers around a 3 month period that Satan was still in heaven until October the 1st and so he had nothing to do with World War I because he was not ousted until 3 months later and confined in heaven.

If you took your theory to even a non believers religions think tank they would promptly call the Sergeants of Arms and escort you out of the building and throw you manifesto out in the streets with you.

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum