Jehovah`s Witness/follow up

Question
Thank you for finally having the curtesy to reply. I am putting some words in capitals do not take it as me yelling but a way to emphasis a point. You asked me to cross reference Amos 3:7 so here are the cross reference

(Genesis 6:13) After that God said to Noah: “The end of all flesh has come before me, because the earth is full of violence as a result of them; and here I am bringing them to ruin together with the earth.
(Genesis 18:17) And Jehovah said: “Am I keeping covered from Abraham what I am doing?
(1 Kings 22:23) And now here Jehovah has put a deceptive spirit into the mouth of all these prophets of yours; but Jehovah himself has spoken calamity concerning you.”
(2 Kings 3:17) for this is what Jehovah has said: “YOU men will not see a wind, and YOU will not see a downpour; yet that torrent valley will be filled with water, and YOU men will certainly drink [from it], YOU and YOUR livestock and YOUR domestic animals.”’
(2 Kings 22:20) “That is why here I am gathering you to your forefathers, and you will certainly be gathered to your own graveyard in peace, and your eyes will not look upon all the calamity that I am bringing upon this place.”’” And they proceeded to bring the king the reply.
(Psalm 25:14) The intimacy with Jehovah belongs to those fearful of him, Also his covenant, to cause them to know it.
(Isaiah 42:9) “The first things—here they have come, but new things I am telling out. Before they begin to spring up, I cause YOU people to hear [them].”
(Daniel 9:22) And he proceeded to impart understanding and speak with me and say: “O Daniel, now I have come forth to make you have insight with understanding.
(Daniel 11:2) And now what is truth I shall tell to you: “Look! There will yet be three kings standing up for Persia, and the fourth one will amass greater riches than all [others]. And as soon as he has become strong in his riches, he will rouse up everything against the kingdom of Greece.
(John 15:15) I no longer call YOU slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called YOU friends, because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to YOU.
(Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent forth his angel and presented [it] in signs through him to his slave John,

Those cross references show how Jehovah worked in the past. There is a big difference between those occasions when Jehovah used prophets (men) to tell his message. The only prophet we have to day is the Bible.  ALL we need to know has already been said and written down. The Watchtower agrees with that   *** w07 10/15 p. 7 Live With Tomorrow in View ***
Do not make a mistake like that of the man whom Jesus described. Find out what God has in store for tomorrow, and build your life around that. God has not left humans in the dark about what he will do. “The Sovereign Lord Jehovah,” wrote the ancient prophet Amos, “will not do a thing unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7) What Jehovah has revealed through his prophets is now available to you in the pages of his inspired Word, the Bible.—2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

We already know when the Great Tribulation will begin when the Governments turn on religion we dont need a date. Your speculation on the 40 year pattern is just that.  All the JWs here should be concentrating on what has been published and not on wild speculations.  
By the way I noticed at least twice that you included Sister Brenda Martin as an opposer of JWs because she has asked people to send her private questions.  Just as well she does not come to this site to read the forum.  She has stated that she only answers questions sent to here and never reads other questions
Your whole discussion and speculation about  the 40 year pattern is NOT something that any of the JWs here should be sprouting.  I showed you in an earlier correspondence that we have been warned against speculation You should be well aware that NO ONE today is inspired. To come to the conclusion that the understandings we have gained is because Jehovah has  told some brothers in same way, is just wrong.  Rightly or wrongly that is the impression you are giving.  Why you mention 1919, 1935 and 1975 as proof that Jehovah reveals matters to his servants I don't know.    All the events that are attributed to 1919 are an understanding AFTER the event not before.  The brothers were able to look back at events and see how those events fitted Bible prophecy of the 1,260, 1,290 and 1,335  of Daniel and Revelation.
There is no special Bible prophecy related to 1935 was  The understandings come from continuing to study Gods word.  New light does not come from  revelation as the Bible writers were privileged to experience.  That is what you are suggesting by what you say. The  very fact that understandings change and at times vacillate shows that Jehovah does not “inspire”  or guide our brothers to new light. If Jehovah was behind the new light, once refinement was made it would not need to be further refined.
As far as 1935 is concerned  The Watchtower of August 15, 1935, stated: “Now we see a company that exactly fits the description given in Revelation seven concerning the great multitude.”  It was events that showed a clearer understanding of Revelation.    The event was an increase in brothers greater that what was expected.
1975 was not a revelation from Jehovah either and the year 1975 has no Biblical significance except that the Chronology that F Franz  put forward suggests it is the end of 6000 years of mans existence.  It was due to brothers doing their due diligence in studying the Bible. And formulating a chronology from it.  Jesus gave the admonition at Matthew 7:7 7 “Keep on asking, and it will be given YOU; keep on seeking, and YOU will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to YOU.  It is due to diligent study of Gods word that understanding grows. The same with the changing understanding of the generation. Jehovah did not tell them.  They had to find out the hard way. When years passed by they had to dig deeper.  To partially quote Peter in his first letter 1:11 “11 They kept on investigating what particular season..”  By re-examining the usage of the word generation they were able to come to a better understanding.  Everything we need to know Jehovah has already given us. Paul tells us that in his letter to Timothy 2 Timothy 3:16, 17 “16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.”
Gaining in knowledge of Jehovah's purposes is like any other endeavour man tries.  He builds on previous knowledge.  That is what makes JWs different from so called Christianity.  They are content to stagnate.  The brothers  charged with the responsibility of oversight keep building on what they learn This is in line with Pauls words at 1 Corinthians 14:20  “20 Brothers, do not become young children in powers of understanding, but be babes as to badness; yet become full-grown in powers of understanding”   As we physically grow we change, so Jehovah's people want to grow spiritually it is a slow progress of building on what they already know.  It is the God give “powers of understanding” that is develpoed that shed light on Gods word.
When the Great Tribulation starts we wont need the GB to tell us, it will be plain for any anyone who has “keep awake” to see one of the Watchtower quotes you gave in a recent reply backs that up

*** w80 10/15 p. 17 Execution of the “Great Harlot” Nears ***
THE Creator, Jehovah God, knows exactly what will take place in the future. He is “the One telling from the beginning the finale.” (Isa. 46:10) Being “perfect in knowledge,” he knows the details about the “finale” of this system of things at the coming “great tribulation.” (Job 37:16; Matt. 24:21) Because he is a God of love, he reveals enough of these details to those who serve him loyally that they can be properly informed, upbuilt and protected. The Bible states: “The Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets.”—Amos 3:7.

Since Jehovah provides his loyal servants with advance knowledge about this system’s end, does this include information that will enable them to discern when the “great tribulation” actually has begun? Yes. What is that evidence? It has to do with God’s execution of judgment against what the Bible calls “Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.

Through Gods word we are awake to the events that will take place and I am glad to see that in the answer you gave where I copied that Watchtower quote from you finally said  “So again do we need to know the time of the Great Tribulation, “ Keep to that that and stop speculating. One final thing why you and some of the other JWs here continue to answer Johan is beyond me.   
When I saw Derick Holland call you Daniel Selinski's I did an internet search of the name.  Very interesting what I found.  No wonder you did not have the courage to address some of the other questions I sent.

Answer
I dont know why you sent this private,I have nothing to hide,not even my name,

"I did an internet search of the name.  Very interesting what I found.  No wonder you did not have the courage to address some of the other questions I sent."

I dont know what that statement meant ,I have the courage

You gave yourself away here:

"You should be well aware that NO ONE today is inspired. To come to the conclusion that the understandings we have gained is because Jehovah has  told some brothers in same way, is just wrong.  Rightly or wrongly that is the impression you are giving.  Why you mention 1919, 1935 and 1975 as proof that Jehovah reveals matters to his servants I don't know."

My instints were right,thats why I rejected you,you are not a witness by this statement and I'm not going to explain why,the witnesses who read this statement will agree you are not a witness,that much I do know and to envoke Derrick Holland is another clue,youre dumb to make a mistake like this and think I wouldn't notice it,if by chance you are a brother ,you are still dumb by your statement:

To come to the conclusion that the understandings we have gained is because Jehovah has  told some brothers in same way, is just wrong.  Rightly or wrongly that is the impression you are giving.  Why you mention 1919, 1935 and 1975 as proof that Jehovah reveals matters to his servants I don't know."

I dont have anytime for you ,move on to the next,go to Derrick Holland.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum