Jehovah`s Witness/Follow-Up 2

Question
I have no idea how to "follow up." There is no option for this that I can see, this is the only way I know how to do it.

In either case, you do not seem to be following the basic logic here.

*** w93 1/1 p. 6 New Creations Brought Forth! ***

"The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses."

I regret that I need to go over this in basic sequence for you but it seems like you aren't getting it. I will try a question and answer format.

-------------

1) In what form was "woe for the earth" brought upon according to this article?

1A) According to this article "woe for the earth" was brought upon in the form of the first World War and its "attendant distresses."

2) What brought upon "the first world war and its attendant distresses"?

2A) According to the article it was "the first act of Christ as newly installed king," whereupon Satan and his demonic angels were hurled down to the Earth's vicinity.

3) Could the "first world war" be brought upon before these events?

3A) NO. Not according to this article. If something "brings upon" something else, it cannot have already happened. If dynamite "brings upon" the falling of a building, the building could not have happened before that dynamite.

4) So when was Satan hurled down to the Earth's vicinity and therefore bringing upon this "woe for the earth" which the article says was in the first of WWI?

4A) It turns out that according to the Bible teach book, SOMETIME AFTER 1914, as that was when Christ was enthroned as king. All we know is that it was his "first act."

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/1914-a-significant-year-in-b

So now do you get it? Its not that difficult, its a basic sequence of events.

Answer
Dont worry Mr Steinberg about the follow up link if you dont see it ,feel free to start a new thread,I though you were trying to divert from my question.

I guess I dont understand your question here ,are you saying that because Satan was not ousted until October 1st he had absolutely nothing to do with the events of World World I beginning 3 months earlier,is that your contention.

What brought upon "the first world war and its attendant distresses"?

Mr Steinberg I think you are overlooking the fact that Satan is god to this world,he is god,he offered all the Kingdoms and power to Jesus long before 1914 so he must have power over the nations.

I guess I dont see your point that World War I could not begin as woes because Satan was not ousted until October.

Thats a new one on me I must tell you,so with your logic then in July 1914 Satan was up in heaven like a wicked little evil angel not free to come and go as he pleased and had no involment in how the war started.

Is that what you are saying,or are you saying you know Satan had access to affairs on earth its just that the events in Rev as we say dont mesh with the world events.

How do you then explain we pointed to 1914 40 years in advance as a time of trouble,I still want you to address that,I provided the Watchtower dates in the 1800s so I dont need to post them again.

I think once we get past that we can move forward to the actual events in 1914,lets focus on Zions Watchtower warning of a certain specific year 40 years in the future.

That would be like the Watchtower saying in its next issue to watch out for the year 2053

That this year 4o years from now with bring great trouble,and then every year leading up to 2053 was relatively normal until 2053 and the worst war the world has ever seen started in exactly 2053.

Come now Sir does that make sense to you that we just guess 1914,just pulled that date out of a hat or something.

The gentile times ended in 1914 we showed how we detrimed that so we knew that year would bring great trouble,just what form we didn't know,it could have brought the end actually because if Christ became King of the world he rightly could have destroyed Satans world.

He is the promiced Shiloh ,God gave the rulership to him:

(Genesis 49:9-10) 9 A lion cub Judah is. From the prey, my son, you will certainly go up. He bowed down, he stretched himself out like a lion and, like a lion, who dares rouse him? 10 The scepter will not turn aside from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shi´loh comes;. . .

(Ezekiel 21:27) 27 A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I shall make it. As for this also, it will certainly become no [one’s] until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give [it] to him.’

Explain your position more fully because I dont understand your contention.
The times were up in 1914 so Jehovah installed him as King,as with any new ruler of a Kingdom throughtout history the first act was always to remove opposers to his rule that is not new for a new King of a kingdom its in history.

Even in the animal kingdom a lion who takes over a pride he will kill just about everything that moves and leave alive only the females,lion cubs he kills and the former lion king he puts to death.

I just dont understand your position on this 1914

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum