Jehovah`s Witness/Follow-Up 3

Question
Thank you for your response. I think I see your confusion with me. No, I am not saying those things personally, I am just seeing inconsistencies in the Watchtower's position that Christ's first act after being installed as king in October 1914 was what brought upon World War I when it had already started.

I'm just making sure, you do agree that the Watchtower made this statement:

"...this brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war"

Right? I did not say it, they did. They are the ones that are saying that this happened after October 1914 (Watchtower's date for Christ's installment as king).

But yes, you are correct, guessing that "something" would happen in 1914 is interesting, but that is as far as it goes. Unfortunately, they are the ones that made the date of October 1914 based on Biblical Prophecy. If you make prophecy that specific, ALL parameters should come true, right? But unfortunately the Watchtower has specified a specific month which puts them in a tricky situation.

And the years leading up to 1914 were not "normal."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Background

These events leading up to tension had been leading up for years, even before the JWs even existed. Remember, World War I was officially declared 28 July 1914. It wasn't "leading up" to October 1914, it was already in full swing by then.

-------

But that's besides the point. Predictions are only as good as your granularity. If I say I will meet your deadline tomorrow morning, but actually finish it tomorrow afternoon, I am still off, even though its still "tomorrow." Unless there is some explanation as to why the Watchtower was wrong in saying that Satan's ousting caused WWI?

Look, I agree with you, its fully possible that Satan had access to the Earth and was moving things in a certain direction beforehand. But that's not what that Watchtower quote is saying. They're saying something else entirely.

Answer
I think I have a better understanding of your argument,you are saying how could World War I be brought upon before these events in Revelation.

My answer is what Jesus himself  said as to a sign his Kingdom was established :

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. . .

What I asked you to do which you still have not was to comment on this verse

Was this war 1914 is the question,if it was then all your other questions really have no meaning as the the sequences of events.

Now obviously  the Churches world wide deny Jesus prediction here is the War in 1914 so what war is this then.

Also Churches in Christendom deny Gods kingdom was established in 1914 as well
So how can I prove this prediction is the 1914 war,would that not then prove our teachings are correct,YES.

We as I showed pointed to a certain date in the future from 1874,we knew nothing about a World War ,we never predicted a World War I proved that,what we predicted was trouble on a grand scale of the great day of God:

WT Jul 15 1894 P.266

"1914 the time of trouble"

The fact that 1914 brought World War I was not our prediction ,the Watchtower you showed said the scripture in Matthew 24:7 was in fulfillment and it was because a World War certainly is big trouble.

I wont go into how we came up with 1914 I think you know how we calculated that but what I will do is prove Matthew 24:7 is a prediction of 1914 World War I by Jesus as the sign that his Kingdom is established in heaven

Why did Jesus say For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom
or nations will be stirred up; be roused up for war?

It was an answer to a sign when his heavenly Kingdom was born,I know you never heard that from Christendom,instead you have been taught this was a sign he was coming again.

So we have two choices as to why he predicted a World War

1.His second Advent
2.His heavenly Kingdom was established

But we have another problem before we can get to these questions,was this a prediction of a world War.

To determine the time line if this allude to a world wide conflict we need to look at the book of Daniel because he mentioned Daniel himself:

(Matthew 24:15) . . .Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, . . .

(Daniel 12:1) . . .And during that time Mi´cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time.. . .

(Daniel 11:40) . . .And in the time of [the] end the king of the south will engage with him in a pushing, and against him the king of the north will storm with chariots and with horsemen and with many ships; and he will certainly enter into the lands and flood over and pass through.

So our time line is "the time of [the] end "

So Jesus was speaking of the end times not just Jerusalems end but the worlds
end :

(Matthew 24:14) . . .And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

So he tells us his context is end times ,cant be speaking of Jerusalem as some in Church tells us because he compare the times to Noah where a world wide destruction came:

(Matthew 24:36-37) . . .Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah . . .

So his response was to a question to:

(Matthew 24:3) . . .Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence / coming and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Christendom King James says:

Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Jehovah's Witness NWT says:

"presence"

Christendom King James

"coming"

So we know from this the events would be in the end times and the world didn't come to an end in 70 C.E.

Now with the time line established as the end times the scripture

Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. . .

This has to be in the end times as it was a sign.

So back to the other question:

1.His second Advent
2.His heavenly Kingdom was established

How can it not be World War I that he was speaking of since it fit nation against nation and it is in the end times.

Another posiblity it could be World War II not World War I

But this question below has to be answered and then we will know which War he was predicting.

1.His second Advent
2.His heavenly Kingdom was established

The churches say its coming he was talking about ,JW say it was the presence of his Kingdom .
How can I prove he was not talking about a second coming here but his Kingdom establiahed when this War he spoke of.

Notice this verse and see what you get from it:

(Acts 1:6) . . .When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?

Several things are of note here,when was this question asked,and why was it asked,and why was it about his Kingdom being established,and finally were was they asking was his Kingdom to be established.

I will stop here and let you ponder this thread as to the events in Rev ,I dont know if you are seeking truth or just want to prove us wrong but if you continue you have questions that need answers that challenge your faith as false.

If you can come to understand why after all the teachings about where his Kingdom was not on earth be New Jerusalem that just after he was resurrected heaven bound they would ask such a dumb question:

(Acts 1:6) . . .When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?. . .

If you can come to understand this question you will have you answer as to why JW are correct and all other religions are false,just this one scripture holds the key.

I wont explain it in this segment ,I want you to if there is a 4th Follow-Up ,I'm challenging your core beliefs ,the very foundation of your hope in salvation and I plan on crushing your hope
by proving its false.

4th Follow-Up ???

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum