Jehovah`s Witness/Follow-up 4 / WWI did not start after Oct. 1914

Question
Yes, there will be follow-ups until I receive an answer.

I am not here to debate the Bible, I know what the Bible says about the end times and worsening conditions. You might not know it, but the Millerite movement has been discussing these things for a long time. So I'm not here to dispute any of that. This question from the beginning was pertaining to a specific claim that the Watchtower has made and I want an explanation.

So to repeat, I am not here to discuss the Bible at large at the moment. You are almost preaching to me when it isn't necessary. I asked a specific question, we can discuss the rest of your assertions at another moment.

So again, without distraction:

"The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses."

Is the Watchtower here saying that World War I started after Satan was hurled down into the Earth? And is there any way, using the Watchtower's own timetable to push that event before October 1914? And if not, have they revised this timetable since?

My intent here is not to disprove the Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole, but rather to see if discrepancies with a particular timeline they have made checks out. According to the people discussing the religion with me, this is a vital aspect of their prophetic compendium.

I await a relevant answer that relates specifically to that quote by the Watchtower. Thanks.

Answer
What of this new creation in modern times? In the year 1914, as the Bible timetable shows, the words of Revelation 11:15 were fulfilled: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord [Jehovah] and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.” The first act of Christ as newly installed King was to hurl Satan and his demonic angels out of heaven down to earth’s vicinity. **This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war and its attendant distresses.**—Revelation 12:9, 12, 17". - WT '93 1/1 p.6

This paragraph paraphrases the aftermath of the War in heaven in 1914,the fact that World War I was already underway doesn't change the fact who was as the god of this world was behind the war.

If I now after 4 follow ups understand your contention is that because since the battle started in July 1914 and not October 1914 that Satan didn't have anything to do with it because of this statement:

"This brought “woe for the earth,” in the form of the first world war"

Another Watchtower says:

*** pe chap. 2 pp. 21-22 An Enemy of Everlasting Life ***

17 “War broke out in heaven: Michael [who is the resurrected Jesus Christ] and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. ‘On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.’”—Revelation 12:7-9, 12.

18 When did this war in heaven take place? The evidence shows that it happened around the time of World War I, which began in 1914.

It sounds like you would throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak here.

You ignore we were correct about 1914 and the great trouble we predicted for the superfluous details of the events.

Satan was behind the war there can be no doubt about that and had access to the polical nations long before October 1914 ,scripture clearly says:

International Standard Version (©2012)
the whole world lies under the control of the evil one.

So the world in 1914 he had control as he is a god of war.

Now you had the courage to go 4 rounds here and you tried to defend your religious beliefs and you fought hard but you were knocked out cold.

Your theory has no merits and really makes no sense,you could have at least lasted until round 5 if nothing at all happened in the year 1914 but the fact that the greater trouble man had ever seen began in 1914 TKOs you.

I gave you an example how great a prediction it was in 1874 pointing 40 years into the unknown future by the Watchtower predicting great trouble in 2053 and exactly in 2053 World War III starts,whether it would begin in July or Oct in 2053 makes no difference we would be proven correct.

Now I will take your rapture hope from you,since you were trying to say Gods kingdom was not born in 1914,I warned you the last round.

Yes I'm changing the subject but not really because if Gods Kingdom was actually established then there is no rapture to heaven for Church people.

The churches cant tell you when or if Gods kingdom is or will be established as predicted in the end times in which we live by the prophet Daniel:

(Daniel 2:44) . . .And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite. . .

We say this was 1914 invisible to humans but the effects were seen after the battle in heaven Satan being evicted actually intensified the war the US entered 3 years later and it got much worst.

Will there be a round 5 about your hope to be raptured away to heaven ?

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum