Jehovah`s Witness/Follow-up 5 / WWI did not start after October 1914

Question
Why are you droning on about the rapture multiple times? I never professed belief in the rapture, perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Please do not get distracted, you are all over the place and very unfocused, I do not believe in the rapture.

This is a crucial quote you bring up:

"18 When did this war in heaven take place? The evidence shows that it happened around the time of World War I, which began in 1914."

Around the time of World War I? Are you sure about this?

Q: When does the Watchtower say Jesus was enthroned in heaven?
A: October 1914.

Q: Where in the Biblical sequence of events did the war in heaven take place?
A: After Jesus was enthroned in heaven.

Q: Therefore, what is the earliest date in the Gregorian calendar that the war in heaven could have occurred?
A: October 1914.

Q: Is that "around the time" of World War I, or after?
A: Chronologically, it would have to be after.

I am not making any of this up:

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/1914-a-significant-year-in-b

The Bible Teach book, which I'm assuming is accurate and not subject to revision by you, says that Jesus was made king in 1914 and therefore the war in heaven could not have happened before.

Now, if you are telling me that that 1993 Watchtower that seems to not know that WWI started in July and could not have happened after Jesus was enthroned in heaven has been revised then let me know but so far I have not seen anything to that effect.

------

So I'm getting a lot of vagueness from both you and the Watchtower here.

If you can clear this up to me I promise you can preach to me about 1914 but I need to get the details correct. You cannot claim something is connected with 2520 weeks of years and have it be off by a few months, since God fulfills his promises to the very hour, right?

Answer
I admire your courage Mr Steinberg,not only have you been knocked out cold they carried you out the ring and when you woke up you ran right back for more,I like that.

OK,the reason I evoked the rapture teaching is you are trying to cast doubt that Gods promised Kingdom which was all Jesus talked about by the way was not born in 1914 simply because World War I commenced in July 1914 instead of Oct.

"I do not believe in the rapture"

Well I dont think you believe in living on the earth like we do so I dont know what you believe,why not reveal your religion so it can become clear ,you mentioned the Millerites

are you a follower of Miller,in any event its been explained many times that it doesn't matter
the month the war started our prediction was not a war,I dont know why youre hung up on this.

Satan came and went from heaven when ever he wanted,he had to be on earth to tempt Jesus ,the Demons were on earth as well as they terrorized men and were expelled by Jesus and they
killed swine so they had to be on earth and not in heaven.

This is a crucial quote you bring up:

A: October 1914.

A: After Jesus was enthroned in heaven.

A: October 1914.

I am not making any of this up:

Its nothing to make up,lets get to your point then ,are you saying that since the war began in July then Gods kingdom couldn't possibly be established in October,if so then that would mean that Satan was confined to heaven and didn't have access to the nations.

I believe you say you believe he had access to the earth,so then was Satan behind the War.

After all these rounds I guess I still dont see you argument.

Sir,what does World War I have to do with Giods Kingdom being established,it was not established because a war,it was established because the Gentile ended in 1914,so if there was no war it still would have been established,the fact that there was a war is proof Satan was behind it because of his anger

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum