Jehovah`s Witness/Great tribulation

Question
Brother Grünbaum,

Jehovah has no reason to reveal anything else to us about the Great Tribulation as to when it will start. Amos 3:7 "For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets." has already been fulfilled through the prophets of old - Gods Word the Bible.  Jehovah has already given us all we need to know about when the Great Tribulation will start.  That is why Jesus told us to "keep on the watch" (Matt 24:42).  Jehovah no longer reveals things to his servants as he did the Prophets of old.  We are not to expect Jehovah to announce to any of the anointed a date for the Great Tribulation or Armageddon. Jesus gave us all the signs we need to look for.  If we stay spiritually awake we will not be caught of guard.

Answer
Brother Adrian of South Australia Agape'

You happy now I finally acknowledged you

I continued to reject you and you keep coming back,ok you said:

"Jehovah has no reason to reveal anything else to us about the Great Tribulation "
Cross reference your text Amos 3:7 and follow up with me on the topic of discussion

"Jehovah no longer reveals things to his servants as he did the Prophets of old"

Explain then how we came to understand the Great Crowd

and the dates 1919,1935 and 1975

One more question,why are you on this site,now since you came back after I rejected you several times lets see if you have the courage to come back now.

One other item,you ask why I keep rejecting you,because I didn't want to take the time to explain things you should already know if you are following close to Jehovah's visible organization,you talk about running ahead ,brother I cant hardly keep up,you are the one thats not keeping up,you might get left behind.I dont have to prove anything ,you must be interested you keep coming back.

Prophet/Prince
Benyamin Grünbaum

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum