Jehovah`s Witness/Grunbalm resigns for Allexperts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are happy to hear this ,I'm NOT TO TELL THE TRUTH"""""""

"""""Mr Prophet why you wimp out?

My work on this site is done until or unless Oct 9th 2014 is my  return date,so you have with all intents and purposes  have seen the last of me.

,I hope you start back your studies Sal.

My recommendation to the brothers is to follow my lead from this site ,our work is done here,the message is out,the end is clearly in view so we need to spend our time more wisely to make our calling sure.

I want to thank Derrick Holland and Robert Jones for the debates and back and forth,even if we didn't agree I want to at least leave on a positive note..May Jehovah choose you as he has chosen me.

a personal note I wish to thank the following Brothers and sisters for support:

Sister T
Brother DW
Beloved Brother Rando
Eddie G
Brenton Hepburn

I love you I love you all
Humbled Daniel
no prince or prophet

Brooklyn NY

You mocked him and made fun of him and now hes gone.

You know, Sal, I had previously decided not to take any more questions from you, for the simple reason that you are nothing but a trouble-maker and an internet troll.  However, in light of the fact that you were foolish enough to write me with this nonsense, I am going to make an exception, because I am in one of those moods where I feel like making you look ridiculous.  

I will get to my challenge for you in a moment, but this first...

YOU:  "I hope you are happy to hear mocked him and made fun of him, and now hes gone"

REPLY:  I had nothing to do with his leaving.  I didn't even know he had, until you wrote me with your nonsense.  No, I am not happy about it.  Why would you think that?

REPLY:  Well, its nice you finally decided to tell the TRUTH about something.  That isn't like you.

But the funny part is, YOU write him and tell him he "wimped out", and then you think I am the one making fun of him.  LOL....Sal, you are so dense, its pathetic.  I would feel so foolish, if I wrote the stuff you write.

And to beat it all, he actually gave me a very nice "thank you" for the discussions, and by all appearances, has no hard feelings or ill-will.  It seems if he viewed ME as the reason he was leaving, he would have indicated such, instead of giving me a cordial "thank you".  

Again, you're pretty dense, Sal.

But I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.  I'm gonna issue you a challenge, and let's see if you have the brains to follow up and explain yourself.  I want you to:

1.  Explain why you think I would have any reason to want him to leave.

2.  Outline SPECIFICALLY what statements of mine were "poking fun", which you believe caused him to leave.  Especially since I myself have been lied about, slandered, "poked fun" at, had my family dragged through the mud by cowards such as yourself, and yet I still stay here, unphased by all the hateful comments.  So, why do you think he would leave over something like that?  I'm certain his skin is thicker than that.

I would like for you to show where I "poked fun", and which statements specifically you think caused him to leave.

I'll be waiting for your follow-up, Sal.  Hurry up.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.