Jehovah`s Witness/Going on with Grunbaum?

this is what i read from one of his readers"""""""""

(Matthew 24:36) . . .Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

In my studies of this verse in Jewish law actually Jesus is telling us the date is as you said Oct or feast of trumpets,as a Hebrew scholar when you came up with oct 8th 2014 did you consider this verse.

I looked more deeper in this verse in Jewish tradition and discovered why Jesus said Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father and I fell down again brother in tears and deep prayer of thanksgiving and BTW no I didn't mind you going public about me falling down because after this entry you and many other contributors who subscribe will fall down in prayer to out great timekeeper and unchangeable God Jehovah.

I know you are aware that Jesus said I come as a thief and that got me to thinking,I been in the truth over 50 years so I have come across many things in his organization and I remember that express comes from high priest and the captain of the guard was known as a thief in the night in Israel.

And there were watchtowers where the priests had to be watching and one of the things they had to be watching was the fire that fell on the altar because it was a godly fire that fell from heaven and God commanded it should never go out and they have to be watching it.

If a priest was caught asleep when the captain of the guard came, he would take a torch and light it with fire from the altar that they were supposed to be watching and he would go and set their priestly garments on fire and they’d be running through the Temple ripping off their garments IN shame of their nakedness.

Thats the first clue ,then in a Jewish wedding, the father would have to make sure his son had everything prepared and ready. And if anyone would ask the Jewish men when is the wedding, he would say ask my father, only my father knows. That was a traditional response.

So as a Jew verse in the law Jesus said when asked about that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father it makes perfect sense brother,I dont know why I never thought of it before now.

The Feast of Trumpets was known as the feast where no one knew the day or the hour because it was based on the sighting of the new moon. So no one knew when the day or the hour was and it was kept and it still is a 2 day feast because they would light fires on the hills to let the Jews know in Diaspora or in Babylon or where ever, that the new moon has come and it was time for the feast. Just like we have to get Nisan 1 from Jerusalem itself and its different just about every year for the new moon then that Nisan 1.

They would light fires on the hills because Jewish days starts at sunset, at the sighting of the new moon and everyone’s asleep, they’re not going to know until the next day that it was actually the Rosh Hashanah and by then the day’s mostly over and they had to keep it. So they would keep it a 2 day feast and it was known as one long day where no one knew the day or the hour that it was going to begin.

When he says you won’t know the day or the hour, he’s literally saying it’s the Feast of Trumpets because that was known as the feast where no one knew the day or the hour that it would begin.

On the first day of the seventh month was the festival of trumpets October 1st,here the thing I checked to see the new moon
and yes its just as you said Oct 8th new moon a total lunar eclipse.

Then the once proud grunbalm is next crying like a baby,what you suppose is going on here ?

What is going on? Maybe he is of Jewish heritage and is especially touched by the reference to a Jewish festival that he sees as having some bearing on prophecy today. Maybe the Memorial season and being more reflective?

Jehovah's Witnesses have been waiting for the end to come for a very long time. My grandmother was born in 1918 and lived to be 92. Jehovah's Witnesses [Watchtower associates] were praying and earnestly living for the end 40 years before my grandmother was even born. Jehovah's Witnesses are tired of waiting and are desperately looking for anything to keep their hopes fresh and alive.

Robert Jones

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert Jones

1. How the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is stuctured, how it operates, and how it exercises control over its members. 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses believe, why, and who determines doctrine.

It is a waste of time to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses or to present lists of scriptural proofs to show where they are in error. Jehovah's Witnesses listen only the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" and immediately accept changes that come through the pages of The Watchtower magazine.

I survived 1975. For 32 years, from 1968 to 2000, I embraced and promoted everything coming through Jehovah's sole channel of communication, the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." I accepted doctrinal changes as "new light", meat in due season, from the Slave Class.

Was an elder the last 13 years, WT Study Conductor, Congregation Secretary, Book Study Conductor, and occasional Pioneer. Never "irregular" or "inactive" as the labels go. I have not been reproved or disfellowshipped. I no longer attend meetings or practice the religion. I have not started smoking, drinking, gambling, using drugs, or had any sort of emotional breakdown. How silly.

I am not a servant of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", the WTBTS, or any other man-made organization. I hope to explain, not defend, the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. I believe in universal truths such as kindness, humility, charity, and love. I do not believe that God selected a special group, the Jews or CT Russell followers for example, to receive a special message or blessing. I do not believe that one religion has it all right and therfore other religions are wrong. I believe it is a delusion for one group of humans to claim that "God chose us and therefore God did not choose you." I consider spirituality to be a personal endeavor that each person must discover for themselves.

Degree in Computer Programming. Not applicable here.