Jehovah`s Witness/JW

Question
Ma'am your answer about the Book Study is correct for last week. You are also correct about everything you say concerning the Bible. About internet sites; do we suppose to be on internet sites knowing their are apostates on there? When we speak to people(householders)at the door do we suppose to give them solid food,or milk? Do you feel if we speak a certain way and our words are not seasoned with salt, do you feel they will listen? Do you feel you can possibly turn Jehovahs sheep away by stumbling them by the way you teach them about Jehovah? See sometimes we say to much, we go into the sacred secrets of God, and they do not understand. We have to treat them as babes right? I use this language to let you know I am a Jehovahs Witness. We do know anybody Jehovah wants HE will draw, to give them a chance. Still we DO NOT suppose to be so blunt, and firm ANYWHERE we teach. Be careful you do not want to stumble anyone by the way you speak to them.

Answer
Thank you Ms. Stephania,

You do realize that basic Bible truths is Milk, like no hellfire, Jesus isn't God, the soul dies, etc..that is milk.  And if someone asks a deeper question then a deeper answer needs to be given if it calls for it.

So since you know that my Bible answers are correct then why did you come on here and attempt to make it seem like I was being deceptive by what you said???

You said this: "This time if it is not an answer from you, then I will know you are not an active witness."

Then you try to correct me in public about things you are doing yourself, you wouldn't know I was on this site if you weren't on it yourself.

Then you tell me that ANYWHERE we should not be so blunt and seasoned with salt, but you say this here:

"Active to you maybe, but not in the kingdom hall."

What do you call that?  You don't even know me at all. You are telling me not to do the very things you just did to me, and to think my own sister would do such a thing...

Matt 7:3 "Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to extract the straw from your eye’; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother’s eye."

You come to me in public not in private, making accusations and assumptions and implying deception on my part.  Remember this scripture here:

Matt 18:15 "Moreover, if your brother commits a sin, go lay bare his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother."

Maybe you are and maybe you are not a true Witness, I really can't tell...but at any rate, if you are my sister, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a very nice day Ms. Stephania, Agape love to you!

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T