Jehovah`s Witness/micheal

QUESTION: using scripture verse qualify the sufficiency of a created being(arch angel)to meet the requirements needed for sin atonement of all of mankind?  Qualify the arch angels deity to be a substantiation for my sins?

ANSWER: I read this several times and finally I began to understand somewhat your question, even then it kinda makes no sense your question.

It took a perfect person to pay for Adams sin since he was perfect.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
No man can by any means redeem his brother Or give to God a ransom for him--

As far as Michael who is a angel ,any angel could have came to earth and been perfect,in fact we have many scriptures where other angels were human bodies as in the case of Lot,and angels are deity.Jehovah choose Michael because probably because he had more responsibly than any other son of God because he was used in creation where as the others were not or Michael could have volunteered.All we are told is:

King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

So any lesser son would suffice since God is the one who made the rules ,your question really had nothing to do with it.

QUESTION: I find it disturbing that JW consider angels to be deity? The scripture verse you surly is different in one who is begotten as opposed to created! So the consensus of JW is that any angel would have been suffecient to redeem mankind from sin??? I also am offended at your statement of my question making no sense! Of all the untold number of angels any one of them would have been sufficient to redeem mankind?Is that what you are presenting as the foundation of your faith?

Satan the Devil who is an angel is a god,all angels are gods:

Jehovahs Witness NWT
(Psalm 82:1) . . .God is stationing himself in the assembly of the Divine One; In the middle of the gods he judges:

God.” Heb., ´Elo·him´“God.” Heb., ´El; LXXVg, “gods”; Sy, “angels

King James Version (KJV)

82 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

(Hebrews 2:7) . . .You made him a little lower than angels. . .

Yet you have made him little less than a god

Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings* (footnote: Or, than God; Septuagint, than the angels)

And you-made-lower him little than gods

Psalm 8:5
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

5 Yet You have made him a little lower than [a]God,

a.Psalm 8:5 Or the angels

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum