Jehovah`s Witness/Mr Prophet why you wimp out?

Question
Mr Prophet why you wimp out?

Sal

Answer
My work on this site is done until or unless Oct 9th 2014 is my return date,so you have with all intents and purposes have seen the last of me.

Now the prediction is the United Nations launch an attack Oct 8th 2014 to start the Great Tribulation Jesus talked about. Just today the United Nations

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=44523&Cr=democratic&Cr1=congo

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United Nations Security Council authorized a new “intervention brigade” for the Democratic Republic of Congo on Thursday with an unprecedented mandate to take military action against rebel groups to help bring peace to the eastern portion of the country.

I believe this is the beginning of the power the UN will have by next year ,up until today they never attacked but that changed today.

,I hope you start back your studies Sal.

The events are in motion brothers soon the UN will start the Great Tribulation

My recommendation to the brothers on the board is to follow my lead from this site ,our work is done here,the message is out,the end is clearly in view so we need to spend our time more wisely to make our calling sure.

I want to thank Derrick Holland and Robert Jones for the debates and back and forth,even if we didn't agree I want to at least leave on a positive note..May Jehovah choose you as he has chosen me.

a personal note I wish to thank the following Brothers and sisters for support:

Sister T
Brother DW
Beloved Brother Rando
Eddie G
Brenton Hepburn

I love you I love you all
Humbled Daniel
no prince or prophet

Watchtower
Brooklyn NY

So long brothers.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum