Jehovah`s Witness/Nobody knows.

I would like your thoughts on this idea of Armageddon coming in 2015. Benyamin Grunbaum has been very vocal on the subject. You haven't really said anything much. Even one of your own brothers wrote in and mentioned that God's day is coming as a thief. So really the question is even if you don't subscribe to 2015 personally , how can you think people will work out the day, which of course you said you do?

Thank you

ANSWER: Hi mate

Thanks for writing.

I'm not really gonna go into this. I have my own opinion on certain scriptures that others don't. But I certainly wont make that public,it stays with me and on occasion I may discuss my personal thoughts with those who I consider close friends and family. Those I trust to wait on Jehovah to reveal it through his faithful slave. I'm nobody to run ahead of Jehovah and say this is wrong or that is wrong, it isn't the job I've been given to do and I won't do it. That's the job of the brother's at the WTBTS they have that job in Jehovah's service and I have mine.

Take Care

QUESTION: I expected better of you. I certainly didn't expect you to wimp out. But your answers bring up two more questions for me.

1)Are you saying that Grunbaum ran ahead of Jehovah?

2)Are you saying that you deliberately go door to door and teach people lies?

O.K let me make this clear.

Firstly you're not gonna rile me into falling into your trap by saying i'm "wimping out" let's get this straight I couldn't care less what you think on the subject.

Secondly you're not gonna cause a division between me and one of my dear brothers on the board. I have no problem with Bro Grunbaum making public and directly stating what many of the brothers(including myself) have been looking at and what has been hinted at by our dear governing body.

Thirdly you're not gonna twist my words further by stating that I'm happy to teach lies. My personal opinion on scripture may or may not be correct. Time will tell. Until it's confirmed by Jehovah then it's incorrect. So how can it possibly a lie.

Jehovah is quite clear on this subject

1 Cor 1:

10 " Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"

I know you like to tear these sort of verses out of your bible. However I don't, I like to keep them in mine and follow them as best as I can. What you do with these sort of verses is ultimately your choice

So I'm afraid your little games don't work with me.

No need to follow up  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.