Jehovah`s Witness/Oldest religion?

Question
Hello Benyamin,

I am curious about how there can be an older religion then Christianity(Jehovah's witnesses) such as Hinduism which is apparently thousands of years older. How can this be? where was Jehovah at this time? why would Christianity take so long to arrive?

Thank you for your time

Luis

Answer
Abel is the first worshipper of God Jehovah. He later choose Israel a his chosen ,since he is God he has the right to say who he wants to be his follower.Israel failed and then Jesus founded Christianity.

Christianity was corrupted as predicted by Jesus and a counterfeit Christian Church emerged with teachings against the bible.

Just as the Christian Church at Pentecost replaced Judaism God replaced the Churches of Christendom with Jehovah's Witnesses at his due time.

Jesus said the true and the false would be together at the end :

(Matthew 13:24-30# . . .Another illustration he set before them, saying: “The kingdom of the heavens has become like a man that sowed fine seed in his field. 25 While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat, and left. 26 When the blade sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds appeared also. 27 So the slaves of the householder came up and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it come to have weeds?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ They said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29 He said, ‘No; that by no chance, while collecting the weeds, YOU uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest; and in the harvest season I will tell the reapers, First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat into my storehouse.’”

Jesus started on earth sowing work was meant to produce the required crop of true Christians to be associated with him ,then Satan the Devil would sow as well also a crop of weedlike counterfeit Christians. Both would be allowed to grow together until harvesttime, when the separating work would take place.

Why do we have false Christendom today:

#Matthew 13:29) 29 He said, ‘No; that by no chance, while collecting the weeds, YOU uproot the wheat with them. . .

Weeds looks just like wheat early in its growth so thats why it was not uprooted until the harvest which is where we are right now.

So very soon the Churches world wide will be uprooted

"First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up, then go to gathering the wheat into my storehouse.’”

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum