Jehovah`s Witness/Peace and Security U.N. Resolution 2098

Question
Bro. DW,

I was floored with mouth wide open when I watched the video of the U.N Security Council voting on Resolution 2098 - the "peace and security" mandate.

Just like what Bro. G said - it's an unprecedented move by the U.N. body. Never before in history of its existence has the U.N. body became a fighting force - a threatening one at that -in order to promote "lasting peace and security" in a region.

I believe wholeheartedly that this is the day (March 28 2013) where the prophecy is now on its way to be fulfilled!

“. . .Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. . .” (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

If you watch the Security Council video, you'll noticed that majority of the members are in full agreement with the mandate. Peace and Security was the main part of the meeting. I believe from here on, the success of this mission in the DRC will be the force that will propel the U.N. to be a World Power. And as a world power - they will have an unprecedented authority to impose their will on any nation.

And Vatican will be at its cross hairs.

Exciting times we live in Bro. DW.

You're thoughts?

Vid link: http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=44523&Cr=democratic&Cr1=congo#.UVfG

Eddie G

P.S.
Just to let you know, at some point in time I will also take my leave to devote more valuable time in the preaching activity.

Answer
Hi Bro

Thanks for writing

Yes this is certainly an important development. As we know the U.N doesn't have the authority yet to destroy false religion,but developments like this move further and further towards that.

Things on the world scene change dramatically overnight. Look at the Berlin wall coming down for example and the break up of the U.S.S.R these where instant events, overnight.

Interestingly enough the other brothers on the board are in the same mind as you. We know our time here is drawing close. I've spoke to both Bro Rando and Sister T on the subject and we all feel the same.

The apostates will soon have the whole internet to themselves there will be no one to hold back the flames of apostasy. We need to help as many as we can, before our time is up here. Our door to door ministry is more vital than ever before.

It won't be long before I too am gone , how long I can not say. I just keep putting the matter in prayer.

Agape

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW