Jehovah`s Witness/About your last person who questioned you

Hi Bro.Grunbaum,I looked at the brother who said that something about,"there is nothing left for Jehovah to reveal to us base on Amos 3:7", I feel sorry for these types of brothers who THINK and FEEL this way. Because its plain said to us many times from our Governing Body and is shown in the Bible through many examples all over it. These are the type of brothers who get stumbled out of the truth.Such one are in the case as Allexperts Robert Jones,Chris,Pearl Doxsey,Ken the Apostate,and Derrick Holland.Ofcourse each in their own case! When they cant understand something in the Bible or through Jehovahs Faithful Slave,they become discouraged,then eventually stumbled out for lack of Faith during this 40 period of Test and Cleansing n these last days. Ive also noticed that they always wait for the Governing Body to spoon feed them spiritual food. These types of brothers DO NOT make the truth THEIR OWN,which is VERY WRONG and BAD for spiritual growth to oneself,but expect for the GB to make the truth for them. This WHY the BIBLE and THE GB have pushed it hard on us to make the truth OUR OWN.And we MUST search for the deeper things with Jehovah BUT IN LINE WITH THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE which is already what You and I, Bro Stuwart,Bro. Kay and the rest of the contributors have been doing all this time here.And were able to REASON WITH IT TOO. But im sure you like I avoid telling certain people in ur JWs organezation these thing we discuss here,and only tell certain ones that can handle these deep spiritual sound discusions here.Like you told him,"What is he EVEN DOING HERE in the first place???!!" Lol! This is strictly for the Spiritual Hard core But faithful JW! As Jesus said Bro. G," I have many things to say,but you are NOT ABLE TO BEAR THEM AT THIS TIME" Lol! Agape my brother G. and continue to carry on here in Spirit in line with the Bible,GB,and and revealing how Jehovah has always worked

Agape' brother Steve,I'm waiting on his follow up if there will be one.,its not like we are making up the 40 year patter it exists

The 40 year speculation is reckoned from 1975,several in private keep asking why 1975,
OK,there are 2 reasons ,the main one is from scripture we can prove Adam if he was still living he would be 6,038 or in other words six thousand years ago Adam was 38.

The second reason is many sharp witnesses now believe Eve was created when he was 40 and there is where the 40 pattern started.

It now appear that Eve was Gods last crowning achievement at the close of the 6th creative day which we believe was 7,000 years long.

God rested on the 7th which means we could be closing in on 6,000 years into the 7th day in 2015,its important because with 1,000 years left of the 7th creative day Christ Kingdom rules over the earth for one thousand years known as the millennium.:

#Revelation 20:6# . . .but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.

So the end of this system had to come when 6,000 years were up.

Now many brothers have contributed to this 40 year pattern,its clear to many that the 40 year pattern will be included as it has been in the past,prophet brother Stewart submitted yet another 40 year pattern that if it has not been sealed up to now this one will.

"Agape Ben G my bother,I was meditating on this 40 year and wondered if it played a part in the preaching by Noah just before the end,based on my thinking is it would need to have played a significant role as a antitypical pattern to 1975 + 40 because as you said God doesn't change.

What got me to thinking was you had showed that after the Ark landed on the mountain he waited 40 days.

So I looked deep in this verse brother

After that Jehovah said: “My spirit shall not act toward man indefinitely in that he is also flesh. Accordingly his days shall amount to a hundred and twenty years.”

Mind you none of us looked at a patter of 40 years before ,in fact until you showed Noah waited 40 days after the Ark landed it never really had significance

I assumed Noah based on the scripture preached over 100 years because later it said

#Genesis 6:7-8# . . .: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, from man to domestic animal, to moving animal and to flying creature of the heavens, because I do regret that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of Jehovah.
#Genesis 6:13# . . .After that God said to Noah: “The end of all flesh has come before me, . . .
Now it stands to reason that if this 40 patter really is being used then it had to be somewhere in the flood which was the end,but I didn't see it.
Then I went way back in my memory to a publication “New Heavens and a New Earth” which should tell you how old Iam and brother ,I fell on my knees in prayer when I read the chronological chart on page 364 that showed Noah preached 40 years before the flood came"

Prophet Stewart I hope you dont mind me publishing this,it should have been public,I guess you were shame to have falling down praying,listen I almost fell down myself,this is just too many 40 things here in view we are 38 years from 1975 and that number 40 is dangerously lurking again.

Brother Steve you said:

"This is strictly for the Spiritual Hard core "

Thats exactly right,spiritual wimps cant hang on this site nor do I want them to,I have stated on this forum I dont recommend this site.We are talking about dates for the GT and a weak brother would go off and do like many did in 1975,act stupid. A Elder witness I know had a very good high paying job,he reasoned we only had a few months left so he took a buy out and he and his wife began full time service ,38 years later he driving a city bus to make ends meet.

So the specuation on this site is Hard core ,but its spread to the car groups now so soon every witness will be up on this 40 year pattern.

This is a revision brother,I just heard from the person in question and I dont think he is a brother ,he said this:

"To come to the conclusion that the understandings we have gained is because Jehovah has  told some brothers in same way, is just wrong.  Rightly or wrongly that is the impression you are giving.  Why you mention 1919, 1935 and 1975 as proof that Jehovah reveals matters to his servants I don't know."

I didn't explain it to him but its clear hes not a witness,we learned about the 24 Elder class over 10 years ago.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum