Jehovah`s Witness/POLITICS

Hello DW

I have another question

(Romans 13:1) (E S V)
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

(Matthew 5:13-16)
"13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

>>Isn't that God desires for His people to be salt and light to the world. That means we are to share, live out, and implement God's principles in daily life??

>>Christians must be leaders. Of homes, of businesses, sometimes serving on school boards, leading committees, in local politics, state politics, even national politics. The world needs good leadership, and Christians are often well-qualified to serve in those roles right? So I guess supposedly christians must be leading this world though since Romans 13 says, "For there is no authority except from God, and THOSE THAT EXIST have been instituted BY God."

Any insight?

Hi mate

Thanks for writing.

True Christians are to be no part of the world

John 17:

16 "They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world"

Being no part of the world is what makes us the light of the world and the salt of the Earth. We advocate God's kingdom No other government!!!

Now is the time for people like yourself to begin to advocate God's kingdom.

My time here is nearly done it won't be long before you see me slow down on this site and then disappear. Time is drawing close. It will soon be time when all will take no note

Matt 24:

37 " For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39  and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be"

The apostasy is rife now.The same as in the first century. The apostles held it at bay. Witnesses on sites like this also keep it at bay. When we're gone what will you do to get answers to your questions?? Who will be around to keep it at bay?? No one will be here and the flames will engulf you, you will burn spiritually. Now is the time to make your move!!

Brother's like our dear brother Grunbaum are already disappearing, take note it is the beginning of the end.

Make your move mate it won't be long before I can help you no longer.

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.