Jehovah`s Witness/A possible second fulfillment !

Question
Hi Bro.Grunbaum,thanks for your last reply on Sodom and Gomorrah.I will still keep on searching more on that one. For now I am looking at Dan.12:11-13and comparing it with Matt. 24:45-47 and seeinf if this will have a second fulfillment compare to what we already know in our current teaching. Im looking at this with an open Spiritual Mind to see  if there is a possible significance in regards to the number 1,290 days and 1,335 days,or weeks or any thing else, plus another possible meaning of this 'constant feature' if it refers to the the number '40' plus this the words "happy" in both chpt  of Matt. and Dan. I would like to ask all spiritaul Brothers to contribute if they com up with something to  this if it does have some significance to it . Your thoughts Bro. Grunbaum. Agape

Answer
Agape' love Brother Steve

Youre getting too deep for me,can you explain more of what the possible  second fulfillment associated with the 40 pattern.

I was asked why Jehovah only seem to take action on the two Jewish months only namely Nisan and Ethanim, there has to be some logic behind it.

I think the key to Nisan is the fact that Jesus died in that month,s it seems to be associated with sin ,death and deliverance.

So it could be the first sin by Adam was on this date and ever since its been prominent in bible prophecy aimed at Satan.

Ethanim we believe Adam was created in this month as well as Jesus contrary to Decembers false teaching so thats why it is used in bible prophecy as a beginning and a ending.

I never thought about how the 40 number was used so much and the possible connection to the end of this system,after becoming aware seem like I;lm always reading another 40 pattern in scripture,example in your last thread of Sodom I quoted:

#Genesis 8:4# . . .And in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ar´a·rat

Talking about Nisan then I noticed later:

KJV
And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

Then we read:

#Genesis 8:13# 13 Now in the six hundred and first year, in the first month, on the first day of the month, it came about that the waters had drained from off the earth; and Noah proceeded to remove the covering of the ark and to look, and here the surface of the ground had drained dry.. . .

First month.” This corresponded to the month Ethanim Oct 1st

So just these few verses we see the complete prophetic pattern

October + 40 + Nisan

So why would our time of a world destruction be different ,say like :

SHEBAT January+ 22 + Sivan May

God doesn't change this is why we can be sure   October + 40 + Nisan is going to figure in the end ,I'm convinced now.

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/1617-114018/Jehovah-Witness/Benyamin-Gr-nbaum.htm  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum