Jehovah`s Witness/Really Adam was never put to a test?

I read where on this site Adam was being tested with the tree of bad 40 years then read he was not really tested ,was he being tested by G-d or not?

To test mean to see if something is worthy,its tested first then it can be massed produced ,in the case of the tree of knowledge of good and bad God commanded him not to eat its fruit,it didn't have to be a certain tree as a command he could have had a certain part of the garden that he was not to walk on ,the point was he was given restrictions as to what he could do.

Notice two scriptures on this subject:

(Hebrews 2:18) 18 For in that he himself has suffered when being put to the test, he is able to come to the aid of those who are being put to the test.

James 1:13) . . .When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

This could have been the thought on if Adam was being tested I dont know you would have ask the person who said it.

Certainly Adam was being tested as the Watchtower says:

*** it-2 p. 15 Jehovah ***

Since Adam was humanly perfect, perfect obedience was the standard Jehovah set for him. Jehovah gave his earthly son the opportunity to demonstrate love and devotion by obedience to His command to abstain from eating of one of the many fruit trees in Eden. (Ge 2:16, 17) It was a simple thing. But Adam’s circumstances then were simple, free from the complexities and confusion that have since developed. Jehovah’s wisdom in this simple test was emphasized by the words of Jesus Christ some 4,000 years later: “The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum