Jehovah`s Witness/recent goings on

door post
door post  
Hi Bro G

I haven't written in a while, so I thought I'd drop you a note both to say hello, and thank you for your continued Fine Fight For the Faith here on the board.

You, Bro's DW and Rando, and Sister T have been very helpful to me spiritually during this last year since losing Christine. Thank You again.

I'm pioneering this month and next. Staying spiritually active is the best tonic there is!

I've been following with keen interest the ongoing subject 2014-2015, and the 40 year prophectic cycle. It all certainly makes sense scripturally, and Jehovah does not change.

I would like to add a little brotherly caution, and lets not get too far ahead of the Faithful Slave.

The March 3rd WT study, paragraph 8, used the term "confidence in the MONTHS ahead", not years.

Recent talks and the like refer to this systems "final hours" now, and not final days.

Remember when they ended mailing our WT and Awake magazines to us? It saved postage, but it also ensured the Post Office could no longer easily locate us.

Then the congregation phone list went away too.

Now the Society is leaving New York City, ostensibly to consolidate and streamline operations. No doubt it will do that, but being out of NYC is a good thing too when this all collapses.

Exciting times we live in!

I've attached an image I enjoy. Some day on the near future we will be given just as explicit instructions.

Greetings Brother Bill of California much brotherly love to you.

Death of a loved one is the hardest thing to endure and all of us have had to deal with it,when you think about death it was never supposed to be ,God made man to live forever.

Now after Adam demonstrated he loved his wife more than God so Jesus said:

(Mark 12:30) . . .and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength. . .

By following this it helps us to endure our loved ones death.

So all the changes from the WTBTS has made by selling property and streamlining the literature and yes leaving the Brooklyn skyline should serve as a warning that they believe the end is close.

Think of it as a marathon runner who see the finish line just ahead ,does he grab things from ones on the sideline that could weigh him down ,is he constantly looking elsewhere while running,he puts off any weight that can slow him to the point of dropping out,its not how fast we run in this race the slowest ones can win ,we just have to keep moving forward even if I trip on a pebble and fall flat and break a leg where I can run ,I'm crawling,leaning on the overside pushing ever forward with the one leg but always moving forward.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum