Jehovah`s Witness/RFID , and AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIANS CALLING AMERICAN CHRIATIANS, LEAVE WHAT'S NOT IMPORTANT, DON'T LOOK BEHIND FOR ANY1, & COME OUT QUICK & DON'T WAIT. IF WE FLOCK THE FIGHTING & VAGABOND AMERICAN PEOPLE TO AUSTRALIA WE'LL HAVE THE NUMBERS OF US UP IN PARLIA

Question
This is what i'v been doing. I try to make it clear to Americans that according to the bible we are not supposed to fight their government , nor will there be such a thing over there as a JW-American after they need to be insured by OBAMACARE with RFID, or resist the law. there will only be Fighting&Vagabond JWs ..&Americans. The reason they Need to Come is we are meant to follow our Gov After Jesus, for it is what those of your whereabouts pray for. & as long as JWs make up excuses they should stay in America , they in a round about way effectively be praying for it to work out the way it is too. .. i suggest Australians invite American JWs now so that here in Australia at Least the numbers of us will be up enough finally to boycot America & Outlaw RFID. Let us be together Now . I hold the rare blood of the last Celtic Britton, and am a descendant of the Tribe of th Mongalon who with the tribe of the Iseni defeated Cesar -before the Romans took the Isles & wiped them & their purity out. I am also the grandchild of 2 who met after each surviving hittlers wrath. & I am niece to the Sydney University's Quantum Physicist professor Robert Cholly , hust an honest and interesting man , and 1 of my parents is christian & the other explores the nature of things, & allows for much imagination. i hope i'm not being crazy when i take on saving American JWs as a passion , do u ? (Please invite 5 American JWs to Australia if you think i have a point .. please .. many ones of us can make a massive shield against world JW distruction. ..Take me Seriously please , we must unvite as they're not really allowed to push in , are they :) ?

Answer
Hello Krystel,

Thank you for your comments.

I am not familiar with some of your terms so I am not sure of the point of your comments or how to reply tp the,.

What is " OBAMACARE"  and "RFID"

You also say "... as long as JWs make up excuses they should stay in America..."  What excuses are you refereeing to?

You aslo mention ".... at Least the numbers of us will be up enough finally to boycot America & Outlaw RFID..." How is the number of JWs relevant, and why "boycot America"?

AN explanation would help me understand better what you are asking  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenton Hepburn