Jehovah`s Witness/spiritual temple

Question
w10 7/15 pp. 20-24
   “The Spirit Searches Into . . . the Deep Things of God”

{How the Spirit Revealed the Meaning of the Spiritual Temple
 Among “the deep things of God” revealed during the first century was that the tabernacle and later the temples foreshadowed a much greater spiritual reality. Paul called that reality “the true tent, which Jehovah put up, and not man.” (Heb. 8:2) This was a great spiritual temple, an arrangement for approach to God made possible by the sacrifice and priesthood of Jesus Christ.
 “The true tent” came into existence in 29 C.E. when Jesus was baptized and Jehovah accepted him as the one to become a perfect sacrifice. (Heb. 10:5-10) After his death and resurrection, Jesus entered the Most Holy of the spiritual temple and presented the value of his sacrifice “before the person of God.”—Heb. 9:11, 12, 24.
 Elsewhere, the apostle Paul wrote of anointed Christians as “growing into a holy temple for Jehovah.” (Eph. 2:20-22) Was this temple to be the same as “the true tent” that he later described in his letter to the Hebrews? For decades, Jehovah’s servants thought that it was. It seemed that anointed Christians were being fitted on earth to become “stones” in the heavenly temple of Jehovah.—1 Pet. 2:5.
 Toward the year 1971, however, responsible members of the slave class began to discern that the temple spoken of by Paul in Ephesians could not be Jehovah’s great spiritual temple. If “the true tent” were composed of resurrected anointed Christians, it would first come into existence after their resurrection began during “the presence of the Lord.” (1 Thess. 4:15-17) But referring to the tabernacle, Paul wrote: “This very tent is an illustration for the appointed time that is now here.”—Heb. 9:9.
 By carefully comparing these and other scriptures, it became clear that the spiritual temple is not in the process of being built and that anointed Christians are not “stones” being fashioned on earth for inclusion in it. Rather, anointed Christians are serving in the courtyard and in the Holy of the spiritual temple, daily offering to God “a sacrifice of praise.”—Heb. 13:15.}

So there are two Temples? A great spiritual temple, or true tent, and the temple of Christs body at( Eph 2:20-22)
And that the spiritual temple is not in the process of being built???????huh......What about Rev 3:10 Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. 11I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
12 The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine. 13 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’

{On one occasion Jesus said to the Jews: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (Joh 2:19) The Jews thought he was speaking of the temple of Herod and used this against him at his trial, witnesses against him saying: “We heard him say, ‘I will throw down this temple that was made with hands and in three days I will build another not made with hands.’” (Mr 14:58) Jesus was using figurative speech, referring to “the temple of his body.” He was put to death and on the third day rose again. (Joh 2:21; Mt 16:21; Lu 24:7, 21, 46) He was resurrected by his Father Jehovah God in another body, not one made with hands like the temple of Jerusalem, but a spirit body made (built) by his Father. (Ac 2:24; 1Pe 3:18) This use of building as applied to one’s body is not unique, for, speaking of Eve’s creation, it was said: “And Jehovah God proceeded to build the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman.”—Ge 2:22.it-1 pp. 371-3 }

So to the society the "temple" spoken by Jesus at Joh 2:19 is his spiritual body that Jehovah made for him,and not the kingdom.Which makes no sense to me ,because Jesus didnt raise it,his Father did.

You wrote" In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) " Now, That makes sense,so what am I suppose to believe?

You wrote me,
"As a Bible Student, you want to stick to what we know as an organization.  "Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought." (1 Corinthians 1:10)"

Brother Rando, I'm not in the same line of thought,which is really bothering me.I want to be,but how can john 2:19 mean what they say it does?
         with brotherly love and respect,Benjamin...

Answer
I understand.  There are two fulfillment's of prophecy.  A minor or first fulfillment, then a major or second fulfillment.  The Society's rendering of the first fulfillment of Jesus words about God's temple is in this manner:  "Jesus was using figurative speech, referring to “the temple of his body.” He was put to death and on the third day rose again. (John 2:21; Mt 16:21; Lu 24:7, 21, 46)"

The Society has not addressed the second fulfillment of Jesus Christ's Prophecy.  However, we know that Christ started laying the foundation of God's Spiritual Temple at Pentecost 33 CE {{YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.  In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah .}} Ephesians 2:20-21;  and that when the final living stones are "sealed" the Great Tribulation would begin.  (Rev 7:3)  Therefore, the second and major fulfillment of the prophecy is yet to be fulfilled and come to it's completion.  

Most have no understanding of what God's Kingdom is.  So here's the Society's explanation: "The expression and exercise of God’s universal sovereignty toward his creatures, or the means or instrumentality used by him for this purpose. (Ps 103:19) The phrase is used particularly for the expression of God’s sovereignty through a royal government headed by his Son, Christ Jesus."

"neither will people be saying, ‘See here!’ or, ‘There!’ For, look! the kingdom of God is in YOUR midst.” (Luke 17:21)

It's a spiritual understanding, and the world cannot receive the spirit of "truth".   "the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither beholds it nor knows it. YOU know it, because it remains with YOU and is in YOU." (John 14:17)

Coming to him as to a living stone, rejected, it is true, by men, but chosen, precious, with God, YOU yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.  For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.” (1 Peter 2:4-6)

Society's explanation: A “tent” also served in another figurative way in a number of instances. The tent of an individual was a place of rest and protection from the elements.  At Revelation 21:1-3, God projected John’s vision into the Thousand Year Reign of Christ and said: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them [or, tent with them].” In a way foreshadowed by the tent, or tabernacle, in the wilderness, God will dwell, not personally, but representatively with mankind as he deals with them through “the Lamb of God,” who is also the great High Priest.—Ex 25:8; 33:20; Joh 1:29; Heb 4:14.

This is enough for now.
Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... The "wicked" including false religion rejects the spiritual body of Christ.  But the answer is plain for all to see in (1 Peter 2:4-6).  "a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."  SPIRITUAL...not physical or fleshy, as taught by Satan and the demons, therefore, the "wicked" have no understanding of Spiritual Temple or Spiritual Israel.  Others that confirm the NWT accurate and true translation.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=NKJV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=KJ21
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=ASV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=DARBY
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=GW
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Peter+2%3A4-6&version=KJV

Just too many to list.  Notice these spiritual sacrifices are acceptable to God through Jesus Christ . A temple represents how we may approach the one True God JEHOVAH in true worship.  

Society's Explanation:  Anointed Christians—A Spiritual Temple. Anointed Christians on earth are likened to a number of things, including a temple. This comparison is fitting because God’s spirit dwells within the congregation of anointed ones. Paul wrote to the Christians in Ephesus “in union with Christ Jesus,” those who are “sealed with the promised holy spirit,” saying: “You have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. In union with him you, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.” (Eph 1:1, 13; 2:20-22) These “sealed” ones, laid upon Christ as Foundation, are shown to number 144,000. (Re 7:4; 14:1) The apostle Peter speaks of these as “living stones” being “built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood.”—1Pe 2:5.

Since these underpriests are “God’s building,” he will not let this spiritual temple suffer defilement. Paul emphasizes the holiness of this spiritual temple, and the danger to one who attempts to defile it, when he writes: “Do you not know that you people are God’s temple , and that the spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you people are.”—1Co 3:9, 16, 17; see also 2Co 6:16.

Jehovah God and the Lamb ‘Are Its Temple.’ When John sees New Jerusalem coming down from heaven, he remarks: “And I did not see a temple in it, for Jehovah God the Almighty is its temple, also the Lamb is.” (Re 21:2, 22) Since the members of New Jerusalem will have direct access to the face of Jehovah himself, they will not need a temple through which to approach God. (1Jo 3:2; Re 22:3, 4) Those who make up New Jerusalem will render sacred service to God directly under the high priesthood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. For this reason the Lamb shares with Jehovah in being, in effect, the temple of the New Jerusalem.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando