Jehovah`s Witness/Thank you for not lowering yourself to SALS LOW AN DESREPACTFUL STANDARS

Question
Hello Mr. Holland,I just want to say despite your past previous battles or dabates with our Dear Brother Benyamin Grunbaum,have showed yourself to be a bigger and better man than Sal,who is a well kown trouble maker here.You of all people know who he is and what he has always tried to instigate trouble from both sides when he has been rejected by you or Bro Grunbaum like a ping pong. Sure our dear Bro. Grunbaum is going from here,but you have to admit in your heart he went out with a humble heart. Something that is very difficult for us humans to do. You must give him his respects for heartfelt effort when he could have just walked away in a very negative way,but ofcourse he didnt. But as you know Sal will be lurching around you next with his next victim cause he cant find much to do with his life,so it seems. But thank you for you kind respects again toward Bro.Benyamin(Daniel)Grunbaum and consideration. Have a good day sir.

Answer
Good afternoon, Steve, and thank you so much for taking the time to write with your kind words.  Although we both may have differing beliefs on things, I appreciate the fact that we can lay that aside and agree that what Sal is doing is about as low as a person can get, and that Mr. Grunbaum left with a humble heart.  I believe in his sincerity on that count, and I want to say that he and I have had some very cordial e-mails as well since all this happened. He made it quite clear to me, that his leaving had nothing to do with me, as I was sure that it didn't.

You are correct that he deserves respect for the fact that he humbled himself.  I said this in an answer to another questioner that will post tomorrow, and I will say it again here....Regardless of any past disagreements I had with the man, I would be no kind of Christian if I used his comments from the other day, to mock or ridicule him, and refuse to extend forgiveness.  He was accused of "wimping out".  I disagree.  As far as I'm concerned, coming on a public forum and apologizing for any past mistakes, is in no way "wimping out", but is very admirable and takes more courage than those who called him a "wimp" will ever display.  For that, he has my respect.

Thank you for writing Steve, and I hope you and yours have a wonderful day. Take care, Sir.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland