Jehovah`s Witness/Thank you for the reply

Question
Brother D.W.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  It is not me you should be  “very concerned for”.  It is Jehovah's name  that we should have concerns for.  When the GB allows things to happen that provide ammunition to those that oppose us, that is of concern.  If they wanted to do research there is no need to be registered as the Watchtower Society.  There are other ways of doing things discretely.  Being in attendance at meetings for Hedge funds tells opposers that money is important.  It also rightly or wrongly gives the impression that the WTS is involved in the commercial world.  How then can they be “speaking with freeness of speech“  when they courageously  proclaim the Harlot of Christendom is condemned for their commercial activities. A vital qualification of brothers having a position of responsibility 's that  “ they are free from accusation”  The WTS can not and should not have it both ways.  They must be free of accusation and when they are seen as being involved in the commercial world and attending conferences organised by the “The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe”  (OSCE) which is the world's largest security-oriented intergovernmental organization whose mandate includes issues such as arms control and the promotion of human rights, freedom of the press and fair elections. If they must attend such conferences they should be discrete about it .  We have enough abuse from Satan and his organisation with out our own brothers giving them more.  The sanctification of Jehovah's name should be our objective not doing things that bring shame on his people.  I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses because I want to  serve Jehovah, despite the hypocrisy of many brothers on all levels of the organisation I remain faithful.  No bad conduct on the part of any man will tern me away  serving Jehovah.  I expect some hypocrisy in the organisation because we have example of it in the bible. Peter is a prim example when he went along with separating from the Gentiles  Peter stood condemned according to Paul because of his actions.  Paul was there to chastise Peter  and set him straight Galatians 2:11-14.  today no one dares tries to chastise the Governing body when they go astray.   I am not speaking against them.  I feel sorry for them.  They have to be responsible before Jehovah (Luke 12:48 . . .Indeed, everyone to whom much was given, much will be demanded of him; and the one whom people put in charge of much, they will demand more than usual of him.)  for the ones they stumble. (Matthew 18:5, 6 .and whoever receives one such young child on the basis of my name receives me [also]. 6 But whoever stumbles one of these little ones who put faith in me, it is more beneficial for him to have hung around his neck a millstone such as is turned by an ass and to be sunk in the wide, open sea.) Those words in Matthew apply to ALL of us, even more so those “to whom much was given”.

Answer
Hello again Brother Adrian

I'm afraid you're way off course in your comments. I should imagine you think Jesus was wrong for turning water into in wine.

John 2 "Now on the third day a marriage feast took place in Ca′na of Gal′i·lee, and the mother of Jesus was there. 2 Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the marriage feast.
3 When the wine ran short the mother of Jesus said to him: “They have no wine.” 4 But Jesus said to her: “What have I to do with you, woman? My hour has not yet come.” 5 His mother said to those ministering: “Whatever he tells YOU, do.” 6 As it was, there were six stone water jars sitting there as required by the purification rules of the Jews, each able to hold two or three liquid measures. 7 Jesus said to them: “Fill the water jars with water.” And they filled them to the brim"

I suppose you view this as advocating drunken behaviour. The pharisees certainly thought he was that sort of man.

What about him having association with tax collectors. Prostitutes. Fornicators. Working on the sabbath.

Do you think he should of been more careful of how he went about things in case he left himself open to accusation?? In turn bringing reproach on Jehovah's name and stumbling others. The pharisees certainly did. Do you??

Matt 11:

19  "the Son of man did come eating and drinking, still people say, ‘Look! A man gluttonous and given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works"

John 5:

18  "On this account, indeed, the Jews began seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath"

No i'm afraid brother that you show very poor judgement. You wrote a letter to Bro Grunbaum yesterday showing you're way behind in your scriptural understanding. You have developed the highly critical attitude of the apostate, picking holes and looking for problems in very minor even irrelevant things. You've just wrote to me a letter on a public forum criticizing your own brothers and Jehovah's organization for the whole world to see. In turn your own comments could be a stumbling block for interested one's reading and there are many here. Which I now present this scripture to you:

Matthew 18:

6 But whoever stumbles one of these little ones who put faith in me, it is more beneficial for him to have hung around his neck a millstone such as is turned by an ass and to be sunk in the wide, open sea."

Do you see what you've just done here??

I'm afraid you're falling off Jehovah's ever moving chariot. This is the danger in surfing apostate sites you become a victim and an advocate of empty speeches. Just like Adam and Eve did.

2 Tim 2:

16  "But shun empty speeches that violate what is holy; for they will advance to more and more ungodliness, 17 and their word will spread like gangrene"

The gangrene is beginning to spread with you (your judgement and reasoning is evidence of that)and in turn you are beginning to spread the gangrene. This also shows poor judgement on your part.

You show poor judgement in many ways, your judgement on this matter is also poor.

I am very concerned for you like I said. Here's what to do stay away from apostate websites and concentrate on your communication with Jehovah. Pray, study and meditate with extra effort and don't neglect the basics.

Hopefully it's not too late for you.

Agape.

(P.S) there's nothing wrong with researching anything before you make a decision. Here's the Bible principle on the subject.

Luke 14:

28 " For example, who of YOU that wants to build a tower does not first sit down and calculate the expense, to see if he has enough to complete it?"

Like I said I have no problem with it, No reasonable person has a problem with it and Jehovah certainly doesn't have a problem with it.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW