Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity Expalined...Really

Question
Hi Bro. DW,

This Eddie G again.

Thanks for the replying on the subject: The Many Faces of Trinity.

I can't wait on what the brothers at the HQ will come up with next as far as the "evolving" Trinity doctrine is concerned.

Hopefully next District Assembly we will know.

Anyway, reason I wrote back is to share something a brother sent to me about the Trinity doctrine. I thought you'd get a kick on what it said.

Below is what it said:

"Trinity Explained ....Really This should clear it up once and for all!!

Subject: Trinity Explained ....Really

The trinity teaches that God asked himself to go to earth to save mankind.

Then he agreed with himself and volunteered himself to himself to offer himself.

Then God impregnated a woman as himself, with himself.

God prayed to himself and glorified himself repeatedly.

God strengthened himself and talked to himself.

Finally God forsook himself and sacrificed himself to prove his loyalty to himself.

While dead he resurrected himself so he could exalt himself above himself.

Then he sat at his own right hand and waited till he placed his enemies as a footstool.

Finally with Satan's forces defeated, God would turn his kingdom over to himself that all things would become everything to himself."

I guess that's one way of looking at it. The ridiculousness of it all - this trinity doctrine.

Eddie G.

Answer
hahahaha yeah very good. But you know what's more ridiculous , even written down in layman's terms like that, Christendom still don't realize how stupid it is!!!

I don't understand what's so hard to get. Jesus is a son of Jehovah who was willing to die faithful to him , save my mankind and crush the rebellion. How is that so difficult.

It's just so simple , but Satan loves to make it complicated and confusing in an effort to blind people from gaining salvation and try and be right!!

2 Cor 4:

4 " among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through"

Sad really sad. But a lot of them only have themselves to blame, not all of them but a lot.

2 Tim 3:

3 " For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled"

But that's their decision and it will cost them!!

Agape bro  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW