Jehovah`s Witness/WHAT WATCHTOWER KNOWS ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENTS

Question
Hello Derrick.

I think you have the impression that Watchtower is a false prophet in the sense that she is blind and dont have God's spirit.

I believe you are partially correct. I dont think Jehovah would inspire thousands dates for end time events from the invented calendar of man. Failure would disappoint more and more people. Whats more if JW people were told to sell their poor fortune and rest all their hopes in these dates, then it was SURELY NOT JEHOVAH the one inspiring these words.

But I think Watchtower has some kind of dark knowledge. She KNOWS what is going to happen because the high members are masons. A mason is simply one who differentiates himself from the masses, he thinks he is an elite and chosen person holding KNOWLEDGE, in contrast with us who are fleshy uneducated slaves at the lowest degree of the pyramid.

They know what politicians and business men have programmed for the next day... So if she has payed commiting fornication to avoid her religious slaughter, then she can easily prophesy ALL RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED EXCEPT WATCHTOWER. Of course, I would correct here <<EXCEPT THE MASONS>>. Most of them american anti-european(catholic,orthodox etc) oriented religious organizations.

But is Watchtower so sure she will survive and that the Beast is not a backstabber of his whores?

Besides this, if preaching stops with the destruction of Babylon the Great, what will happen with the slaves of Watchtower? How will they serve Watchtower? Im afraid everything in the world of man has an expire date. I hope she will not throw them in the pit after she judges JWs are no more useful. When you have made a deal with an evil man, he never keeps his promise. He may well kill you when he is about to reward you.

Im afraid for them and all of us no matter in which christian church we belong. I dont know what satanists have planned for the next day for us... the uneducated ant-like slaves.

Lets pray in Jesus for protection.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Christaras.  I hope you are having a good week-end.

YOU:  "I think you have the impression that Watchtower is a false prophet in the sense that she is blind and dont have God's spirit.

I believe you are partially correct. I dont think Jehovah would inspire thousands dates for end time events from the invented calendar of man. Failure would disappoint more and more people. Whats more if JW people were told to sell their poor fortune and rest all their hopes in these dates, then it was SURELY NOT JEHOVAH the one inspiring these words."

ME:  Yes, but the biggest proof that it was not Jehovah inspiring these predictions, is that the predictions failed.  If Jehovah had been behind them, they would have come to pass EXACTLY as predicted, and the JWs would not have to be coming up with all of these excuses of why this or that didn't happen, or this nonsense about SOMETHING happening in 1914.  The FACT is, what the predicted for 1914 did not happen, no matter how they try and spin it.  Nor did the current teaching of some "invisible presence" happen in 1914 either.  

I dare say that Jehovah God has a much better track record in having His words come to pass, than the group that claims to represent Him.

So yes, it is fair to say that I view the Watchtower as a false prophet.  I believe it is a case of the blind leading the blind, and this is evidence that they are not being led of God's Spirit.  However, I do not necessarily the average JW as a false prophet, UNLESS of course they venture out on their own and make predictions based on their own understanding.  I view the average JW as being deceived by the false prophet, which is the Organization itself, and its leaders.

And when this 2015 thing comes and goes, then we will have yet another failed prediction.  I am watching this thing unfold here on the board.  At first, they tip-toed around and were very cautious as to what they would say IS going to happen, and it was simply mentioned as a possibility, or something to keep an eye on.  Questioners were even cautioned to not "get stupid" about this thing.  But apparently, the trend over the last week or so, is to "get stupid" about it, as I am noticing the predictions getting just a little bit more bold with each passing day.  It could be, that one of our resident "experts" might just end up having to place the word "false" in front of that "Prophet" designation.  

But yes, your statement in regards to my views of the Organization, is correct.

YOU:  "But I think Watchtower has some kind of dark knowledge. She KNOWS what is going to happen because the high members are masons. A mason is simply one who differentiates himself from the masses, he thinks he is an elite and chosen person holding KNOWLEDGE, in contrast with us who are fleshy uneducated slaves at the lowest degree of the pyramid."

ME:  Well, I won't say that you don't have a point, because I simply don't know.  When you say "Masons", are you referring to the Masonic Lodge?  You seem to be using it in a broader sense than the way I am accustomed to referring to Masons.  I personally have never known a JW, who I was aware of being in the Lodge.  I would think such would be forbidden.

Now, I have read things which claim that Charles Russell was a Freemason.  Personally, I do not think the evidence is strong enough to substantiate this.  He may have been, he may not have been.  I do know that some of his ideas, and some of the early symbols that appeared in WT publications, had definite resemblance to Masonic symbols.  But to say for a certainty that Russell was a Mason, is something I simply cannot say for sure.  It doesn't really matter.  My concerns are whether his teachings were Scriptural, or not.  And Mason or not, he failed miserably in that regard.

YOU:  "They know what politicians and business men have programmed for the next day... So if she has payed commiting fornication to avoid her religious slaughter, then she can easily prophesy ALL RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED EXCEPT WATCHTOWER. Of course, I would correct here <<EXCEPT THE MASONS>>. Most of them american anti-european(catholic,orthodox etc) oriented religious organizations."

ME:  I am intrigued by your point here, that seems you are basically saying that the WT is in some sort of partnership with the UN.  I DO know they were a non-voting member of the UN at one point, supposedly because they needed to use the library...Yeah, sure.

I'm afraid I can't comment "yea" or "nay" on this one.  I have been informed, even by a higher up in the Organization, that I have no idea what really goes on.  I am quite certain he is correct on that.  I can't say you don't have a point...Nor can I confirm this either.  

Here is what I DO know...Man makes his plans, creates his schemes, enters into his agreements with each other, while the God of Heaven just laughs, and will bring their plans to nought.  

That much, I do know.

Psalm 2:1-4-  "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?  

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],  

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.  

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision."

Psalm 59:8-  "Psalm 59:8-  "But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision."

You know what these passages tell me?  They tell me that I have nothing to worry about.  No matter what world rulers may plan, plot, or attempt, my God sits on the throne in Heaven, totally in control, and not the least bit worried about what mere man may do.  He laughs at their schemes and their self-proclaimed brilliance, and in His due time, He brings it all down like a stack of playing cards.  And it is in His hands, that my future rests.  You can't get any more secure than that.

YOU:  "But is Watchtower so sure she will survive and that the Beast is not a backstabber of his whores?

Besides this, if preaching stops with the destruction of Babylon the Great, what will happen with the slaves of Watchtower? How will they serve Watchtower? Im afraid everything in the world of man has an expire date. I hope she will not throw them in the pit after she judges JWs are no more useful. When you have made a deal with an evil man, he never keeps his promise. He may well kill you when he is about to reward you."

ME:  Interesting questions here, and a valid point....Making a covenant with that which is evil, will never profit in the long run.  That is why we had better make sure we are secure in Christ, and are trusting in HIM alone.

Psalm 118:8-9-  "[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.  

[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

YOU:  "Im afraid for them and all of us no matter in which christian church we belong. I dont know what satanists have planned for the next day for us... the uneducated ant-like slaves.

Lets pray in Jesus for protection."

ME:  Well, Amen to that.  We should certainly pray for strength to endure, not just for ourselves, but for our brethren as well.  

But know this....At the end of the day, it is all part of His master plan.  His purposes will be realized, and no man, religion, or anti-christ world ruler, will ever stop it from happening.  Make no mistake...the Scriptures WILL come to pass.  And those who are safe in Christ, will be rewarded forever.

Yes, I'm hoping for a hole in the sky instead of a hole in the ground.  But either way, the followers of Christ win!  Personally, I'm about ready for this thing to wrap up.  Come quickly, Lord Jesus.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland