Jehovah`s Witness/Your comments regarding Sal....

Question
Good afternoon, Rando.  I hope you are doing well today.

I wanted to ask you about your reply to the questioner that wrote to you, concerning how clueless Sal is.  Now, I don't have any disagreement there....There is no question that Sal is clueless.  Not only that, he is also spineless, in that he wrote me with his accusations of being the reason Grunbaum left, and when I challenged him to come back and explain exactly what I said that would make Grunbaum leave....Well, he ran off into the woods and I never heard from him again.

But that's beside the point.  I was intrigued by your answer, and I want to make sure I understand it.

You are basically saying, that the time is coming and maybe now is, that there is no more room for repentance, and that whoever is "filthy" and "unrighteous", is simply to remain in that state.  I counted 4 references from Revelation chapter 22, in your reply.  I would like to ask you if you could possibly outline for us, some of the "filthy" things that would cause a person to miss out?

I might can help with that, but would like your comments, as well.  I noticed you made a reference to Rev. 22:15, but didn't quote the verse.  I wondered why.  I think I might know why....Is it because the verse says this?

"For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

Now, I think we can agree that the above acts, are consistent with the ones who are "filthy", correct?

But did you catch the last one?  "Whosoever loveth and MAKETH A LIE"?  Rando, is LYING one of those "filthy things" that can keep a person on the outside, and cause them to miss out on everlasting life?

I just can't help but wonder why you left that out.  Is it because you yourself were caught in ANOTHER lie about me, in one of your comments that you "Added On" to an answer of mine a few weeks back?  And when I wrote you about it, you rejected the question because you were caught lying again?

OR...

Is it because you yourself were addressed by Mr. Grunbaum, about your obviously numerous false statements about me in the past, and you refused to show the Christian character to correct your lies in that case also?

I will let you answer that....

But my question is simply this:  IS loving and MAKING a lie, one of the "filthy things", that will cause a person to be lost?  If so, what do you plan to do about all the lies you have made?

Thanks,

Derrick

Answer
When you posted that your mother had an unscriptural divorce thirty five years ago and then committed adultery for the next following thirty four years, isn't that making your mother a whoremonger and a lover and maker of a lie?    Putting away her husband for a reason "other" than sexual immorality, makes her a subject of a whoremonger upon marrying another when she is still his lawful wife.  According to scripture, if she divorced him on unscriptual grounds, then she is to remain single OR make up with her same husband.  

"When again in the house the disciples began to question him concerning this.  And he said to them: “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her,  and if ever a woman, after divorcing her husband, marries another, she commits adultery .” (Mark 10:10-12)

You would stab your own mother in the back in skin behalf of skin Apostate, or are you talking about your Lie against holy spirit?  As long as Derrick Holland bears false witness about Jehovah's Witnesses and the Holy Spirit.  I will continue to Expose him.

Derrick Holland now speaks against Holy Spirit by claiming Holy Spirit changed the pascha to Easter in the sixteen Century? Are you telling us that Holy Spirit lied for Fifteen Centuries?  When does "the truth" change Derrick?

Derricks quote in bearing false testimony against holy spirit: "The Holy Ghost is speaking here in Acts 12, and He changed the significance of the word pascha to sometimes mean Easter."  End of Quote, taken from:  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/correct-translation-1.htm    

Easter comes from the false goddess Eastre, other names of this false goddess is:
Ostara
Ostare
Ostern
Eostre
Eostra
Eostur
Eastra
Eastur
Austron
Ausos
Ishtar
Ashtur

“Eastre” is derived from the direction East, and the Spring Goddess is associated with  dawn.  Eastre represents renewal and fertility, and eggs and rabbits were sacred to her.

Now get this folks.  After Derrick Holland bore false witness against Holy Spirit, he later states, "I do not even call the celebration "Easter" in my home." http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1617&expID=86290&qID=5039374

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/derrick-holland-screams

Enjoy your weeping and gnashing of teeth Apostate, don't worry Holland, those giving you a greeting are becoming sharers in your wicked works!  "Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. He that does remain in this teaching is the one that has both the Father and the Son.  If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, NEVER receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him.  For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works. " (2 John 2:9-11)   It's obvious that Easter is not a teaching of Jesus Christ !!!!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando